• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW SANTA POD, 6th & 7th JUNE 2020

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
JapShow
Sunday 7th June 2020 at Santa Pod Raceway
With Saturday Night Special RWYB on Saturday 6th June 2020

A car show where it doesn’t matter whether you drive a Nissan Micra or a race spec Evo, ride a GSXR or a Yamaha R1. All Japanese cars and bikes are welcome at Jap show. No matter what you like about the scene there is something for everyone with the relaxed pace of the Show Paddock, club displays and trade area. For those that like the louder side of life we have a variety of attractions that will not disappoint with public Run What Ya Brung open to everyone including bikes, Show & Shine, Drifting, Jet Car, Stunt Displays, Handling Track and more!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know if you can attend this show which was a great weekend last year with a lot of support from our members. See last years thread for pics. Ticket prices are the same as last year with weekend tickets at £24.00 each inc camping (kids under 13 free). If you can only spare the Sunday a day ticket is £16.00 (kids under 13 free).
In order to get a good position for the Club Stand in the Pits area we need to get our payments in as quick as poss so I am going to put a cut off date as 30th April, so if I havnt got the payment by then you wont be going.

PLEASE NOTE THE 30th APRIL IS THE FINAL DAY YOU CAN BOOK AND PAY TO GO,
THERE WILL BE NO LATE ENTRIES THIS YEAR.

1)- BMR. (WEEKEND). 1 ADULT. £24.00 (PAID)
2)- MADFISH. (WEEKEND). 2 ADULTS. £48.00
3)- LIZE. (WEEKEND). 1 ADULT. £24.00 (PAID)
4)- KARLOS. (WEEKEND). 1 ADULT. £24.00 (PAID)
5)- CLIFF. (CLUB CHEFF). (WEEKEND). 1 ADULT. £24.00 (PAID)
6)- KARL. (WEEKEND). 2 ADULTS. £48.00
7)- MALCWIT. (SUNDAY). 2 ADULTS. £32.00 (PAID)
8)- BREADMAN23. (WEEKEND). 2 ADULTS. £48.00
9)- MADCALC. (WEEKEND). 2 ADULTS. £48.00 (PAID)
10)- KBRO34. (WEEKEND). 2 ADULTS. £48.00 (PAID)
11)- MANCHESTER MOD. (WEEKEND). 2 ADULTS. £48.00
12)- PURPLE PEOPLE EATER. (SUNDAY). 1 ADULT. £16.00 (PAID)
13)- CUSTARD. (WEEKEND). 2 ADULTS. £48.00
14)- MARKCURN1. (WEEKEND). 2 ADULTS. £48.00 (PAID)
15)-
16)-
17)-
18)- SNOOPY11. (WEEKEND). 2 ADULTS. £48.00 (YET T0 BE CONFIRMED)
19)- ANDYZZ. (WEEKEND). 1 ADULT. £24.00 (YET TO BE CONFIRMED)
20)- E51ZRIDER. (WEEKEND). 1 ADULT. £24.00 (YET TO BE CONFIRMED)

Last edited:
Yes please :)

Yes please, do we wait for 7 others to come along before sending you the money?

Provisional place for me please.
I need to check with wife’s shifts before completely committing

This was a great weekend last year

Provisional place for me please 1

We can only make the Sunday so would we still be able to join in on the club stand.

Yes please x2

@Pippa and I will be there :)

2 x Sunday Only Tickets. Hopefully we can still get on the club stand.
When do you want paying?

Hi Brian, does the ticket price include Saturday Night Special RWYB ? Thanks Sid

Hi Brian, does the ticket price include Saturday Night Special RWYB ? Thanks Sid

The prices Brian qutoes are for the tickets for the event. If you want to get on the strip then I think you pay on the day at the box office for your runs. not sure if you can buy them in advance or not.

Reactions: Sid
Ticket price for run what you brung are extra. Here's the price list and times you can go on track
Screenshot_20200113-131119.png

Back