• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW FINALS 28th & 29th SEPTEMBER 2019

Right, thanks to all those going for the payments sent, For anybody thinking about going even if its just for the sunday you have till 12 midnight tonight to let me know AND pay for your tickets sorry to be a stickler on this but to get a good position in the pits we need to book early with the numbers of Elgrands and payment, if we do like earlier this year and add Elgrands to the stand we get moved further away.
Unless we get any more people book and pay over the next few hours it looks like we will have 13 Elgrands on the club stand.
Cheers

Thanks Rob, sorry to bother you on your hols, now get back next to the pool with your drink.
No probs Brian. My fault for not getting organised before I went away.
Thanks for the reminder. 👍🏻

Confirmation back from Donna at Santa Pod. Even though we booked early for the club stand others were quicker than us (perhaps its because we are a laid back bunch) so for those of you that have been before we are in the red zone which is between the end of the spectator stands and the café and Pod Shop closer to the drag strip than we have ever been before which even though we don't have any grass near us it plonks us right in the middle of the club stands and action. For those of you needing grass for a tent or side awning, you can camp on the opposite side of the drag strip to the left opposite the fun fair, erect your tents / awnings then drive round to the club stand. Enjoy yourselves

Tickets for people have turned up today but I will have to hang onto them for about 3 weeks as the Pits vehicle entry passes are not issued until later, as soon as I get them your tickets and vehicle pass will be in the post to you. Cheers.

Morning, it's a long shot I know, but any chance of a ticket for the club stand? I know I'm soooooo last minute!!

If anyone can't make it I'll buy your ticket off you, I can go now...

If anyone can't make it I'll buy your ticket off you, I can go now...
I might have a ticket mate not sure if Brett is going at mo, will no more at weekend, haven't got spare car pass though but think you'd get in without one

Thanks Cliff, it's the car pass that's the problem though, general tickets are still on sale till friday.

Thanks Cliff, it's the car pass that's the problem though, general tickets are still on sale till friday.
I remember someone getting in last year without the car pass just can't remember who it was think it may have been allun

I might be able to sneak in but it's too much of a risk when travelling that far...

Back