• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW FINALS 28th & 29th SEPTEMBER 2019

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
headerblank.png

JapShow Finale 2019

Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th September, Santa Pod Raceway, Airfield Road, Podington, Wellingborough, Northants, NN29 7XA.
  • Drag Strip - RWYB (Run What Ya Brung - Take your Elgrand on the strip).
  • Show n Shine
  • Club Display Stands
  • Action Arena
  • Drift Rides
  • Fun Fair
  • Traders
  • Food/Drink stalls
All info can be found here - http://www.japshowfinale.co.uk/index.php

This is a weekend event. On Saturday there isn't much going on other than being able to take your car on the strip. This is used more as a travel and get set up day for those camping. For me, it's the best day to arrive as you get to spend the night chilling with your fellow members, having some good food, a drink and making great friends.
Sunday is the main day where all the action kicks off. For people arriving on Sunday, you need to be there early, there is a pre-meet arranged at Poddington Garden Centre, just a few miles down the road. Once everyone is there, you convoy together to the club stand at Santa Pod.

You do NOT need a show car to attend this event, you just need a car. Doesn't matter what condition it's in. If you want to be part of the action, get yourselves along. I strongly advise that anyone who is able to, comes on Saturday and camps overnight. We stay in the pit area, so you'd need to sleep in your Elgrand, although there are some small plots of grass available if anyone does need to bring a tent. We always manage one way or another.

Dogs are not allowed. Do not bring any GLASS. Decant all alcohol in glass bottles into plastic. For beer/cider, please bring cans.

Tickets are to be purchased through @BMR - Please send money via PayPal to bmrautomotive@hotmail.com as Friends/Family. Please send payment as soon as possible, and drop @BMR a PM or a message on Facebook (Brian Willoughby) so that he knows you have sent payment.

We need a MINIMUM booking of 10 cars to get a stand, and the earlier we book, the better the stand location. The sooner you can send payment, means the sooner Brian can book our stand, and the better plot we get. Although there is a payment deadline for tickets, we need to get the ticket money in as soon as possible for anyone who KNOWS they are attending.

Anyone who sends payment as Goods/Services will be required to pay an additional £2 to cover the charges. You will NOT get a refund and you will NOT get a ticket if the additional £2 is not sent. PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE SENDING AS FRIENDS/FAMILY!!
Refunds on tickets are NOT AVAILABLE. If you buy a ticket and you are unable to go, it will be down to you to sell your ticket on to someone else.

THE DEADLINE FOR BUYING TICKETS TO ATTEND WITH US IS 17th AUGUST 2019
Adult Weekend Pass - £22
Adult Sunday Pass - £14
3 Free kids UNDER 13 per paying adult. Children aged 13 and over will need a ticket.

Drag Strip Costs (Paid on the day, at the box office).

1548931362925.png

1)- @BMR (1 ADULT, WEEKEND) PAID
2)- @Karl & @Pippa (2 Adults, Weekend) PAID
3)- Karlos (1 ADUILT, WEEKEND) PAID
4)- CLIFF GOODWIN (2 ADULTS, WEEKEND) PAID
5)-David Medd (2 ADULTS, WEEKEND) PAID
6)- LIZE (1 ADULT, WEEKEND) PAID
7)- KBro34 (2 ADULTS, WEEKEND) PAID
8)- MANCHESTER MOD (2 ADULTS, WEEKEND) PAID
9)- Ian Cas (1 ADULT, WEEKEND) PAID
10)-Seanyboy (2 ADULTS, WEEKEND)PAID
11)- dognero (2 ADULTS, WEEKEND) PAID
12)- Breadman23 (3 ADULTS, WEEKEND) PAID
13)- Robp (2 ADULTS, WEEKEND) PAID
14)- Martin Corney (1 ADULT, WEEKEND) PAID

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BOOKING FOR THE JAP SHOW FINALS HAS NOW CLOSED, CLUB STAND HAS 14 ELGRANDS
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
Same again, @Pippa and I will be there :D

Will see what the first one is like first.

I'm up for this one please

I'm a maybe at mo.
I'll not add you to the list mate until you know more. I know you are down for Yakushi which is also in September, so it would be a tall order for you to attend both.

I'll not add you to the list mate until you know more. I know you are down for Yakushi which is also in September, so it would be a tall order for you to attend both.
I'll decide for definite after nap show next month cheers

Ok guys following on from the very successful Jap Show in June, I am going to ask all that are interested to reply on this thread I will put together a list and this time a final cut off date will be stuck to, no ifs or buts as running the garage and the Elgrand shop doesn't leave me a lot of time and I would rather spend quality time with my family rather than worrying if I have sent the correct tickets to the correct owners. On the subject of facebook I am not going to accept bookings for this event off there so if they are not in here tough.

Yes please, weekend 1 adult

I'm still in 2 minds about this one what with yakushi being 2 weeks before, but I'm also thinking do I want to miss the last show...🤔

PLEASE NOTE TICKET CUT OFF HAS BEEN BROUGHT FORWARDS TO 12.00 MIDNIGHT SATURDAY 17TH AUGUST.
SO WE HAVE A CHANCE OF MOVING INTO THE YELLOW SECTION NEARER TO THE START LINE END THAT WAY WE CAN TRY AND GET A LITTLE GRASS BEHIND US TO PUT THE CLUB SHELTER ON. DUE TO LATE ADDITIONS FOR THE SHOW IN JUNE WE WERE MOVED AWAY FROM THE YELLOW SECTION AS WE BECAME BIGGER THAN WE ORIGINALLY BOOKED.

SO PLEASE NOTE CLUB STAND PASSES WILL ALSO BE CUT OFF ON THE 17TH OF AUGUST ALONG WITH TICKETS.

SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS

Hi Brian, can you please put me down for one ticket for the weekend, cheers

Hiya Brian me and nic are up for the party again.... 2 weekend tickets please 🍺🍺

We are in @BMR 2 adults for the weekend. Money sent

So far we have 10.5 owners interested in The Jap Show Finale, following on from the June Jap Show it would be good to at least have as many cars on the Club Stand if not more. Those of you that turn up at these events know how much fun they are and how people pass on tips and information. Hopefully I wont have a cold at the finale like The Jap Show and will mix a bit more. Anyone wanting to go to one of these club events or in 2 minds about it give it a try, we are a nice bunch and all have one thing in common, its called Elgrand Love. If you don't go you will never know what your missing.
17th August is the final date you will be able to buy your tickets from me as Sunday the 18th I am booking the Club Stand and late commers will not be allowed on the club stand.

Back