• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW FINALS 28th & 29th SEPTEMBER 2019

If u lot don't get me too pissed then I'll be cooking u all breakfast on Sunday and perhaps a little lunch before we set off if u haven't eaten everything by then yum yum , SOD THE RAIN...

Well my Elgrand is filthy I am not getting another cold washing it in the rain, I hope its peeing itself down tomorrow morning I am working on he thought that the faster I drive in the rain the more dirt will come off on the motorway then giving it a quick wipe over in the motorway services leaving a quick detailer spray and wheels when I get there, job done. See you all tomorrow.

Well my Elgrand is filthy I am not getting another cold washing it in the rain, I hope its peeing itself down tomorrow morning I am working on he thought that the faster I drive in the rain the more dirt will come off on the motorway then giving it a quick wipe over in the motorway services leaving a quick detailer spray and wheels when I get there, job done. See you all tomorrow.
Got full cleaning stuff packed Brian, so we can sort it at the show if you want mate 👍🏻

Park next to me mate, it'll still look stunning lol

Just wondered how the shows going

Lololololllolol is there many stores

Wow all your Elgrand’s looked awesome today! Really nice to meet you :)

M and k

Ah bugger.. you all turned up! I was banking on the fact it would pour down and no one would turn up. The Pod is a miserable place in the rain... oh well another time

Back