• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW FINALS 28th & 29th SEPTEMBER 2019

Ah yeah fair enough. Well if you have room and you want to, why not.
As Karl says we've managed in the past, but would make it more convenient to have it πŸ‘πŸ»
Ok that's sorted then, it's a bit loud but I have a long lead lol , my tickets here too thanks @BMR

My tickets arrived too and I’ve put them in the van, thanks Brian.

Just remembered the mobile signal is aweful at pod so Alexa may not work gggrrrr

Tickets arrived thanks! Will bring gas fridge to share.. holds 8 - 2 litre bottles....πŸ˜€

We are going to come and say hello to you all :)

M and k

Hi

Just wanted to ask question, we obviously have missed the stand but would there still be areas for us to camp?

If we went for a weekend ticket

Hi

Just wanted to ask question, we obviously have missed the stand but would there still be areas for us to camp?
Yes there are camping fields, Ur best bet is to buy a weekend ticket online it's cheaper but they stop selling the advance tickets tomorrow I think so hurry

Back