• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW FINALS 28th & 29th SEPTEMBER 2019

Photocopy of the car pass is not a bad shout. 😉 Think they only scan your tickets on the gate, as I'd already hung the car pass on the mirror last time.

Yeah, its through sad circumstances...originally couldn't get a dog sitter for the weekend.

After the week we've had though we need to be around friends and cant think of a better place than with you guys at the pod :)

Hmmm photocopy... might work :)

Yeah, its through sad circumstances...originally couldn't get a dog sitter for the weekend.

After the week we've had though we need to be around friends and cant think of a better place than with you guys at the pod :)
Well I hope something can be sorted bud!! Obviously Brian is the one in the know with how many passes have been ordered, but I know he's having some personal issues at the mo, so might not be online much

Well I hope something can be sorted bud!! Obviously Brian is the one in the know with how many passes have been ordered, but I know he's having some personal issues at the mo, so might not be online much
Yeah I know, dont want to bother him about it at the moment...

I would think you can probably book direct to camp but not have your van on the stand as it has been booked for 14 vehicles. But as some are camping you would be able to circle the wagons on the campsite then wander over to the rest on the pit lane???

Just sat here working out what I need to bring next week, can't decide if I should bring my generator, any thoughts?

Just sat here working out what I need to bring next week, can't decide if I should bring my generator, any thoughts?
What would you need it for buddy. Never needed a genie at Santa pod before

Doesn't say anything in the rules about Genny's so assume they are allowed, I'll find them and ask. We've never had power at Jap Show beforeas we 've all made do for one night, but it would be more convenient if we can charge things whilst we're there.

Tickets and Club Stand passes have been sent out, check your door mats from tomorrow guys
Woop tickets have arrived. Thanks Brian see you next weekend 😁

I read the rules and they are allowed from 8am to 11pm, was just thinking for lighting,charging and hot water urn etc and Alexa

I read the rules and they are allowed from 8am to 11pm, was just thinking for lighting,charging and hot water urn etc and Alexa
Ah yeah fair enough. Well if you have room and you want to, why not.
As Karl says we've managed in the past, but would make it more convenient to have it 👍🏻

Back