• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW FINALS 28th & 29th SEPTEMBER 2019

View attachment 13549

JapShow Finale 2019

Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th September, Santa Pod Raceway, Airfield Road, Podington, Wellingborough, Northants, NN29 7XA.
  • Drag Strip - RWYB (Run What Ya Brung - Take your Elgrand on the strip).
  • Show n Shine
  • Club Display Stands
  • Action Arena
  • Drift Rides
  • Fun Fair
  • Traders
  • Food/Drink stalls
All info can be found here - http://www.japshowfinale.co.uk/index.php

This is a weekend event. On Saturday there isn't much going on other than being able to take your car on the strip. This is used more as a travel and get set up day for those camping. For me, it's the best day to arrive as you get to spend the night chilling with your fellow members, having some good food, a drink and making great friends.
Sunday is the main day where all the action kicks off. For people arriving on Sunday, you need to be there early, there is a pre-meet arranged at Poddington Garden Centre, just a few miles down the road. Once everyone is there, you convoy together to the club stand at Santa Pod.

You do NOT need a show car to attend this event, you just need a car. Doesn't matter what condition it's in. If you want to be part of the action, get yourselves along. I strongly advise that anyone who is able to, comes on Saturday and camps overnight. We stay in the pit area, so you'd need to sleep in your Elgrand, although there are some small plots of grass available if anyone does need to bring a tent. We always manage one way or another.

Dogs are not allowed. Do not bring any GLASS. Decant all alcohol in glass bottles into plastic. For beer/cider, please bring cans.

Tickets are to be purchased through @BMR - Please send money via PayPal to bmrautomotive@hotmail.com as Friends/Family. Please send payment as soon as possible, and drop @BMR a PM or a message on Facebook (Brian Willoughby) so that he knows you have sent payment.

We need a MINIMUM booking of 10 cars to get a stand, and the earlier we book, the better the stand location. The sooner you can send payment, means the sooner Brian can book our stand, and the better plot we get. Although there is a payment deadline for tickets, we need to get the ticket money in as soon as possible for anyone who KNOWS they are attending.

Anyone who sends payment as Goods/Services will be required to pay an additional £2 to cover the charges. You will NOT get a refund and you will NOT get a ticket if the additional £2 is not sent. PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE SENDING AS FRIENDS/FAMILY!!
Refunds on tickets are NOT AVAILABLE. If you buy a ticket and you are unable to go, it will be down to you to sell your ticket on to someone else.

THE DEADLINE FOR BUYING TICKETS TO ATTEND WITH US IS 17th AUGUST 2019
Adult Weekend Pass - £22
Adult Sunday Pass - £14
3 Free kids UNDER 13 per paying adult. Children aged 13 and over will need a ticket.

Drag Strip Costs (Paid on the day, at the box office).

View attachment 13550

1)- @BMR (1 ADULT, WEEKEND) PAID
2)- @Karl & @Pippa (2 Adults, Weekend)
3)- @Stumpy (1 ADULT, WEEKEND)
4)- CLIFF GOODWIN (1 ADULT, WEEKEND) POSS
5)- SIMJOH (2 ADULTS, WEEKEND)
6)- LIZE (1 ADULT, WEEKEND)
7)- KBro34 (2 ADULTS, WEEKEND) PAID
8)- MANCHESTER MOD (2 ADULTS, WEEKEND) PAID
9)- Ian Cas (1 ADULT, WEEKEND)
10)- KnightRider (2 ADULTS, WEEKEND)
11)- dognero (2 ADULTS, WEEKEND) PAID
12)-
13)-
14)-
15)-
16)-
17)-
18)-
19)-
20)-
Where is everyone, we are not even going to get a club stand at this rate 😭😭

I really want to go it's just that yakushi is 2 weeks before it so just don't know if I can justify it to the wife

Thanks for reminder mate 👍 forgot to get my name down.
@BMR can you put me down for 2 adults weekend please. 😁

Just in the process of asking/persuading/begging the wife to go I'll let you know when I get off work
Good luck mate, fingers crossed 🤞

@BMR - how come some of the names on the list are crossed out?

Wish I could guys but the Sunday morning im running a half marathon so not doable

Book us down for 2..maybe we will meet some other Ellie's! Lol! going to do a few days here and there before...

Ok..dumb test...how do I pay?

Ok..dumb test...how do I pay?

Tickets are to be purchased through @BMR - Please send money via PayPal to bmrautomotive@hotmail.com as Friends/Family. Please send payment as soon as possible, and drop @BMR a PM or a message on Facebook (Brian Willoughby) so that he knows you have sent payment.

We need a MINIMUM booking of 10 cars to get a stand, and the earlier we book, the better the stand-location. The sooner you can send payment, means the sooner Brian can book our stand, and the better plot we get. Although there is a payment deadline for tickets, we need to get the ticket money in as soon as possible for anyone who KNOWS they are attending.

Anyone who sends payment as Goods/Services will be required to pay an additional £2 to cover the charges. You will NOT get a refund and you will NOT get a ticket if the additional £2 is not sent. PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE SENDING AS FRIENDS/FAMILY!!
Refunds on tickets are NOT AVAILABLE. If you buy a ticket and you are unable to go, it will be down to you to sell your ticket on to someone else.

THE DEADLINE FOR BUYING TICKETS TO ATTEND WITH US IS 17th AUGUST 2019

There you go mate, if you have a paypal account, you're laughing.
Make sure you send as friends and family.
Cheers.

Have PayPal account but now asking advice from the wife! That's badddd...

Have PayPal account but now asking advice from the wife! That's badddd...
There is a few of us taking the missus for the first time, meeting up with Club members for a drink and a laugh, it is a good weekend away.
If the other half hates it, just go on your own next year.
Simples

Think it will be the other way round! You will be telling me not to bring her next year! She yaps alot....I even think she is part Yapanese!
Anyway..booked! (I think)

Updated guys, Dave can you do me a favour bud and text me your Full Name and Postal Address to 07970 549787 so when the tickets are ordered I know where to send them.
Cheers

Ok guys, you have just over a week to book and pay for your Jap Show Finals tickets I am closing down the list at 12 PM next Saturday the17th,
AFTER THAT TIME YOU WONT BE GOING IF YOU HAVNT ORDERED AND PAID FOR YOUR TICKETS EVEN IF YOU HAVE SAID YOU WANT TO GO.
I have too much work to do and cant spend the time adding stragglers to the list and club stand.

WE ONLY HAVE 9 CARS BOOKED AND NEED A MINIMUM OF 10 TO BOOK THE CLUB STAND

This is a list of those that are going so far

BMR
KARL
KBRO34
MANCHESTER MOD
IAN CAS
DOGNERO
KARLOS
SEANYBOY
DAVE MEDD
LIZE
(WE ARE SAFE AT THIS POINT AND CLUB STAND WILL BE ORDERED SUNDAY 18th AUG, MORE OWNERS ARE WELCOME UP UNTIL 17th)

Last edited:
Please get your fingers out folks! I am dying to meet others and the missus has organised other crap around this event just for me! 👸

Back