• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Jap Show Finale, Santa Pod, 2nd October 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon.
At larger events, a family camping area is available for people with young children, allocated on a first come first served basis. Ask on gate for a family camping sticker.
The above is coppied off the Santa Pod site, so i would think that provided you are early enough on saturday you should get a space.

Hello
Have you got room for one more on the stand ?
If so I would like 2 tickets please.

Hi Bigvern, yes we have room, I will put you down for 2 tickets for sunday, cheers.

Asbo, Adam has made up the final space, so we are all booked up now
ALL SPACES ARE TAKEN FOR THIS SHOW
So if you wanted to go but didnt say there is always next year get in early next time.

Simon.
At larger events, a family camping area is available for people with young children, allocated on a first come first served basis. Ask on gate for a family camping sticker.
The above is coppied off the Santa Pod site, so i would think that provided you are early enough on saturday you should get a space.
Have just had an email reply from santa pod about family camping area.
Yes it is available on this event
You have to ask on the gates on your way in to be directed to family camping area.

Really last minute.com on this one, but i'll be there. I'll look out for the stand and will be good to meet up with you all. I'll aim to get mine show ready for the next event / meets.

Cheers,

Kris

Kris it looks like we have a space on the club stand do you want to put your truck in the pits with us? do you need tickets if so let me know how many. With regards your truck it dont have to be perfect just tidy, its the taking part that matters. If you do decide to come i would need payment this weekend as i am ordering the tickets sunday evening.

Right all that have paid will get their tickets at the discounted club price. No more tickets will be bought. Robert Turner we have removed you from the show stand to free up space for another owner that wants to use that space.. Keep a lookout on here for meeting times on the Sunday which i would think would be at Podington Garden Centre subject to me getting further approval from them.

Final line up for the 10 trucks going on the club stand is as follows

edduk
BMR
kevmo_g
Clocky280
Rapper
Elgrand Kris
simjoh
Karlos
Bigvern
Asbo

I will confirm the meeting time and place as Podington Garden Centre when I have talked to the manager.

Excellent, looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers,

Kris

Just to inform the people going for the weekend, Paul, Alan and Simon your tickets and hangers will be in the post Monday morning for you, dont forget to take them with you. (by the way the stamps arnt this years christmas ones they are last years just incase you thought its too early)

Hi brian just to let you know there is a small possibility I may not make santa pod rear spoiler has to be removed to get resprayed it's meant to be back Friday evening but if not I'm not going chance driving down in rain and potentially get water into back panel.
Will let you know if I have to cancel.

Hope all goes well bud we need you there.
All in the hands of bodyshop they said will try to get it done by 5pm Friday but got to pack up as soon as done and leave very early sat.
Hopefully it'll be done as all other work was done to a high standard and on time, but the week I've had, not much good luck where bus is concerned so not going to hold my breath.

TO ALL MEMBERS ATTENDING THIS EVENT!
please come and find me as I have an Elgrand goody bag to give you as a trial run, first time we've done this and hoping it's something we can look to do at all meets/events.
View attachment 1359

sweeties as well cant wait see you sunday :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back