• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW FINALE 22nd AND 23rd SEPTEMBER 2018. SANTA POD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
Hi guys, We are now starting to take a firm list of people wanting to go to The Jap Show Finale 2018 held at Santa Pod the UKs fastest drag race strip. As per the Jap Show in June we need to get at least 10 Elgrands on our club stand in order to take part. Ask the guys that went earlier in the year how much is going off and how they enjoyed it.
TICKETS WILL NEED TO BE ORDERED AND PAID FOR AS QUICK AS POSS SO WE GET A GOOD SPOT FOR THE CLUB STAND AS ITS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED AND I DONT WANT TO BE IN THE NEXT COUNTY.
WHEN. 22ND AND 23RD SEPTEMBER 2018
WHERE. SANTA POD, NORTHAMPTON / BEDFORDSHIRE BORDER.
COST. WEEKEND INC CAMPING £20.50 PER ADULT. SUNDAY £12.50 PER ADULT
(CHILDREN UNDER 13 FREE)

NAMES
1)- BMR (SUNDAY, 2 ADULTS) PAID IN FULL 12/06/18 (£25.00)
2)- @Karl & @Pippa (Weekend, 2 adults) PAID IN FULL 05/07/18 (£41.00)
3)- @Madfish & Amanda(weekend, 2 adults) PAID IN FULL 07/07/18 (£41.00)
4)- @Andy G yo (weekend, 2 adults) PAID IN FULL 09/07/18 (£41.00)
5)- @Emanueld1 (Sunday, 3 adults) PAID IN FULL 08/07/18 (37.50)
6)- @chris56 (Weekend, 3 adults) PAID IN FULL 05/07/18 (£61.50)
7)- @azbo (Sunday, 1 Adult) PAID IN FULL 14/06/18 (£12.50)
8)- @venkata (Sunday, 3 adults) PAID IN FULL 08/07/18 (37.50)

9)- @Cliff goodwin (weekend, 1 ticket) PAID IN FULL 25/06/18 (£20.50)
10)- @RobP (weekend, 2 adults) PAID IN FULL 06/07/18 (£41.00)
11)- @Karlos (weekend, 1 ticket) PAID IN FULL 26/06/18 (£20.50)

12)- El-drifto
13)- The Nutty Professor

AT THIS POINT WE CAN BOOK OUR CLUB STAND, BUT WE WOULD LIKE MORE PEOPLE TO TAKE PART.

After having just done Japshow I can honestly say that this is a great show and I'm going to try and make this one if I can... Will know closer to the date

Reactions: BMR
Same boat as @Madfish, I really want to come back but need to work on finances. We've committed to a holiday in October to all money goes there.

However, now knowing that we bought too much food, too much alcohol and budgeted too much for fuel, it might be easier to squeeze this one in.

I'll have a chat with the boss :)

Reactions: BMR
Hi guys, We are now starting to take a firm list of people wanting to go to The Jap Show Finale 2018 held at Santa Pod the UKs fastest drag race strip. As per the Jap Show in June we need to get at least 10 Elgrands on our club stand in order to take part. Ask the guys that went earlier in the year how much is going off and how they enjoyed it.
TICKETS WILL NEED TO BE ORDERED AND PAID FOR BY 5.00PM ON FRIDAY 10th AUGUST
WHEN. 22ND AND 23RD SEPTEMBER 2018
WHERE. SANTA POD, NORTHAMPTON / BEDFORDSHIRE BORDER.
COST. WEEKEND INC CAMPING £20.50 PER ADULT. SUNDAY £12.50 PER ADULT
(CHILDREN UNDER 13 FREE)

NAMES
1)- BMR (SUNDAY, 2 ADULTS) PAID IN FULL 12/06/18
2)- @mark willmore (Weekend, 2 Adults)
3)- @Karl & @Pippa (Weekend, 2 adults)
4)- @Madfish & Amanda(weekend, 2 adults)
5)- @Andy G yo (weekend, 2 adults)
6)-
7)-
8)-
9)-

10)-
AT THIS POINT WE CAN BOOK OUR CLUB STAND, BUT WE WOULD LIKE MORE PEOPLE TO TAKE PART.
Hi Brian
Can you please put my name down please.
3 adults 2 children's.
Thanks

Hi Brian
Can you please put my name down please.
3 adults 2 children's.
Thanks

I've added you to the list bud - will be great to see you again :D

Put me in for 3xadults including camping please.Really looking forward to this as I couldn't get there in June.

Awesome @chris56 - you're on the list mate :D

COME ON GUYS WE STARTED OFF WITH A SPURT NOW WEVE SLOWED DOWN, GET ON THE CLUB STAND WITH US OTHER LOONYS AND HAVE SOME FUN

definitely coming haven't decided weather to come for the whole weekend will let you know soon

Come for the while weekend :) the Saturday night is great... BBQ blazing, drinks flowing and lots of good laughs :)

@Karlos - Totally agree with @Madfish. Jap Show (not the Finale) this year was the first time I'd camped at this event, and it was well worth it. A great night had by all. Was a real hoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back