• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

jap show Beaulieu 2023

I'm up for going, assume we will have a stand again.
Will make a long weekend of it again.
Nothing yet for Coombe on there website.

We are up for it, even though we haven't started on our van yet. Beaulieu is not too far from us. One question: can you take a dog if it's well behaved and it stays in the vehicle most of the time?

We are up for it, even though we haven't started on our van yet. Beaulieu is not too far from us. One question: can you take a dog if it's well behaved and it stays in the vehicle most of the time?
yes I believe you can, think mary poppins took his last year...I think..

Dogs are welcome on a lead not allowed in the museum or house

might be up for that, last year was good only this time we will take some food for the group and Kensi can cook it in his air fryer...

I will be going… but probably not in an Elgrand, this time… so if someone else can organise the ElgrandOC group, I’d really appreciate it 👍

Ive spoken to Adrian this morning and I've taken up the challenge of organising the event... information on the Shows/events forum so please take a look

Looks fun !
It is..... always a good turnout... I've put a thread up on the shows/events section... take a read and if interested, book your early bird Tickets and send me a PM👌

Is there a pre meet location? To arrive and park together
Yes, we will be meeting at the local superstore, and drive into Beaulieu in convoy so we can all get to our allocated pitch together. I will post details a little nearer the time 👌

Hi. We are going to beaulieu again this year. Just letting you know, incase you need numbers attending. Sorry if you've already put post out, but not been on this site for a few months.

Hi. We are going to beaulieu again this year. Just letting you know, incase you need numbers attending. Sorry if you've already put post out, but not been on this site for a few months.
No worries mate. Just pm me your booking reference number and I'll add you to the list 👍

With just a few weeks to go until the event I am still waiting to hear from Beaulieu with our plot number, but to get things started, for everyone attending, the idea will be to convoy into Beaulieu...
The meeting point will be in the local Tesco... postcode SO45 5JA
time will be around 08.30 - 09.00 and leaving around 09.30 in convoy to arrive into the event before 10.00.
I will print out some club passes, but bear in mind these are NOT your admission tickets, you need to bring your own admission tickets.
I will post later with our plot number once I have it.

Is it too late for us to come along?

Back