• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW 8th & 9th JUNE 2019

@BMR Am I too late to buy tickets? Would love to go but only just seen the thread....
Stuart your just in time bud, get your tickets direct from santa pod, and I will add you to the list. Please note I will need your full name and address text to me on 07970549787 so I can send your car pass to get onto the club stand.

BOOKING FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED OFF AS THE CAR CLUB PASSES ARE CLOSE TO BEING SENT OUT TO ME.

Another problem has raised its head and that is because of the added numbers of owners being added to our initial booking we have had to be moved from the Green area into the Yellow area which is still on tarmac but a little closer to the finish line.

CAN ALL OWNERS ATTENDING CHECK THEIR NAME IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD TO SEE IF I NEED YOUR ADDRESS TO SEND YOUR TICKETS OUT TO AND IF SO TEXT ME ON MY MOBILE YOUR FORUM NAME, FULL NAME AND POSTAL ADDRESS.
MY NUMBER IS 07970549787.
Thanks

Last edited:
I have a spare weekend ticket available if anybody needs one?

£20 :)

@BMR

Just text all details

sure I did before but who knows lol

Peter

Reactions: BMR
I now have the club stand passes, so I will start sending out the passes and tickets for those of you who ordered through the club.

FLETCH and ROB-DEPT9
Text me your full name and address on 07970549787 URGENTLY.
I have left messages on the thread, I have PMd you through the forum and left a message on the Facebook page asking for details, I cant do any more to try to get the tickets and passes to you, don't come crying to me when you cant get into the show. Mechanic I am, Magician I aint.

I now have the club stand passes, so I will start sending out the passes and tickets for those of you who ordered through the club.

FLETCH and ROB-DEPT9
I have left messages on the thread, I have PMd you through the forum and left a message on the Facebook page asking for details, I cant do any more to try to get the tickets and passes to you, don't come crying to me when you cant get into the show. Mechanic I am, Magician I aint.

Woohoo

I will keep an eye on the post

FLETCH and ROB-DEPT9
If you aren’t a magician how do you explain getting spark plugs into an Elgrand on a daily basis and still have arms left 😂

Oh no, I hope this isn't going to be too awkward, but having only just got my Party Bus a couple of weeks ago, and registered onto the owners club today, a mate at work said I could go on their club stand (Outlaw Jap Club) I hope no one is angry with me!! Future shows I'll be repping ElgrandOC for sure!

What are outlaw jap club showing?, what genre? (Other than Jap of course)

Last edited:
Oh no, I hope this isn't going to be too awkward, but having only just got my Party Bus a couple of weeks ago, and registered onto the owners club today, a mate at work said I could go on their club stand (Outlaw Jap Club) I hope no one is angry with me!! Future shows I'll be repping ElgrandOC for sure!

Don't worry about it, but make sure to pop over and say hi :)

Haha no probs mate. They're a good club. If my memory serves me right, it was a lad from outlaw jap that we partied with until the very early hours last year!! Hope to catch up at either stand 👍

What are outlaw jap club showing?, what genre? (Other than Jap of course)
They got a bit of all sorts, evos and scoobies and a few other things. This was there stand at JAE a couple of years back
Screenshot_20190522-091554.png

Back