• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Jap Show 8th/9th Jun - IMPORTANT INFO AND PREPERATION

Rob...one extra for you

an understanding wife who puts up with you....and you got that too

Oh and some filler and paint for the inevitable repairs.....
Mate she's just as bad as me!! That's what helps me get away with it ๐Ÿ˜
No filler or paint coming this time. Hoping to actually have all the bits done beforehand. Then it's sit back and enjoy the show ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿป

Mate she's just as bad as me!! That's what helps me get away with it ๐Ÿ˜
No filler or paint coming this time. Hoping to actually have all the bits done beforehand. Then it's sit back and enjoy the show ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿป
lucky you

the list is endless for me and times running out

done more this week than this year so far

and hoping to get a load more done next week too.....

I've got an endless list too, been spending all my time on the Elgrand I'm not bringing lol, will have to have a mad dash to start cleaning soon but not too bothered, as long as it's clean is all that matters to me

I've got an endless list too, been spending all my time on the Elgrand I'm not bringing lol, will have to have a mad dash to start cleaning soon but not too bothered, as long as it's clean is all that matters to me

I had high hopes after JAe then nothinh

now mad dash

if it gets hoovered will be a miracle

That's exactly it mate! Being there is what matters!!! Having an Elgrand thats been washed is a bonus ๐Ÿ˜

Thats not Not a problem mate ๐Ÿ‘
Don't worry I'll help finish that case of beers you're bringing ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Case... Then youโ€™ll be finishing the last 23 cans :)

@RobP - just don't do a @Mr G and end up opening the tailgate to chunder out the back, go to sleep, then clean up an hour later :joy:

I seriously think we give people the wrong impression sometimes... then I look back and think "no, that's a fair impression actually" :joy:

@RobP - just don't do a @Mr G and end up opening the tailgate to chunder out the back, go to sleep, then clean up an hour later :joy:

I seriously think we give people the wrong impression sometimes... then I look back and think "no, that's a fair impression actually" :joy:
In that scenario it would be all over the boot!! No release handle on inside of my boot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Haha take us or leave us.... what you see is what you get! Work hard play hard! All in the name of good fun though.
I like to think of it as maximising time at the shows as well ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

There was no going back to sleep. It took me ages to splash it over to the grass with a washing up bowl. Oh look I just found a use for a washing up bowl.

Back