• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE what time is everyone getting there :)

Lisa-Marie

Admin
Staff member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa-Marie
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Cant wait now! Haha

What time is everyone planning on being there on Friday? X

Me, Karl and Seven are due to arrive between 10 and 11 all being well :)

I'd be looking forward to it as well if I didn't have so much stuff to do on the van :)

Me, Karl and Seven are due to arrive between 10 and 11 all being well :)

I'd be looking forward to it as well if I didn't have so much stuff to do on the van :)
What have you got left to do now? X

if I hadn't just been shit on at work, I'd be a lot more excited... but now it's thrown into question if I'll be able to come Friday morning or have to wait until Friday night.

The only way I'll ensure I am off on Friday, is if I work late this week and next week... which means no time to sort the van out... which will piss me off even more than I already am.

Fucking sick of this stupid fucking job.

I'll see you there at 11am Friday :joy:

if I hadn't just been shit on at work, I'd be a lot more excited... but now it's thrown into question if I'll be able to come Friday morning or have to wait until Friday night.

The only way I'll ensure I am off on Friday, is if I work late this week and next week... which means no time to sort the van out... which will piss me off even more than I already am.

Fucking sick of this stupid fucking job.

I'll see you there at 11am Friday :joy:
Maybe just try an work late an you can try an get stuff done when you come early on Friday :)

What have you got left to do now? X

Rebuiding my media table in the middle of the van, new pop up screen in the dash and lots of purple lights :D

Rebuiding my media table in the middle of the van, new pop up screen in the dash and lots of purple lights :D
Awe Gunna take some time then but will be worth it in the end 🙈

Maybe just try an work late an you can try an get stuff done when you come early on Friday :)

Too much to do to leave it all to the Friday. I've already got the Friday planned out for the final prep work... no time in there to account for the other bits that need doing. I'll manage, somehow :joy:

Too much to do to leave it all to the Friday. I've already got the Friday planned out for the final prep work... no time in there to account for the other bits that need doing. I'll manage, somehow :joy:
Oh god 🙈 maybe get @Pippa to help :)

She is helping... she's doing everything around the house to give me time to get the van done.

What I need is a week off to get everything in order. But I can't take any more time off work due to workload here.

She is helping... she's doing everything around the house to give me time to get the van done.

What I need is a week off to get everything in order. But I can't take any more time off work due to workload here.

Well hopefully you get everything you want done :) x

I have given up mine ever being ready for any show...then any steps forward are just bonus points..

best I can hope is to get red stripes off, new radiator fitted...that's doubtful right now, and possibly finish painting al the door shuts...ate least black that way...

I was planning on getting there Thursday. So now I have 2 options

1. Leave my house at some point on Thursday and wave the family goodbye then see where I end up eventually arriving at JAE early Friday morning.
  2. Get some brownie points and spend the night at home with the family and then leave Friday morning

1, lol

1. Leave my house at some point on Thursday and wave the family goodbye then see where I end up eventually arriving at JAE early Friday morning.
  2. Get some brownie points and spend the night at home with the family and then leave Friday morning

Take the brownie points dude!! You never know when you might need to cash them in 😉

I have offered to help in whatever way I can with the van too. He said for me just to do house stuff. I don't think he trusts me :joy:

I let you clean the windows!!! I'd let you polish too but you won't touch microfiber cloths :joy:

On the Friday of JAE you can help me by putting the polish/wax/glaze on with the foam pads ;)

I let you clean the windows!!! I'd let you polish too but you won't touch microfiber cloths :joy:

On the Friday of JAE you can help me by putting the polish/wax/glaze on with the foam pads ;)

I will wear gloves then lmao :joy:

Oh yeyyy : unamused::joy:

Back