• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE what time is everyone getting there :)

I've got so many brownie points already and I can't spend them. I know what I can spend...money, in a wetherspoons
Well in that case, crack on mate! Spoons till closing and breakfast there in the morning as well 👍

I have given up mine ever being ready for any show...then any steps forward are just bonus points..

best I can hope is to get red stripes off, new radiator fitted...that's doubtful right now, and possibly finish painting al the door shuts...ate least black that way...

Hi, you still up for convoying, if so let me know where and when 🚐🚐🚐

Hi, you still up for convoying, if so let me know where and when 🚐🚐🚐

Theres a separate thread but yes theres a southern convoy

I am leaving Windsor between 8 and 9 Friday and heading on 25 to South Mimms services, @peter strokosz joining me there

Possibly @Mr G depending when he heads up

Peter

Cheers, search for other thread but all things being equal will join you at South Mimms if not sooner. Will be leaving from Camberley

ill message my number...if you are heading from Camberley probably catch on earlier

Not liking all this talk about "preparation"... the stocks aren't going to be there this year are they?

I'll be getting there early enough to park as far as possible away from the shiny ones if I can. Seriously don't think I'm going to get a chance to clean it properly before I get there, probably have another 500 miles to do before then and have done 700 since it's last wash.

Still cleanest it has been all year though :)

Not liking all this talk about "preparation"... the stocks aren't going to be there this year are they?

I'll be getting there early enough to park as far as possible away from the shiny ones if I can. Seriously don't think I'm going to get a chance to clean it properly before I get there, probably have another 500 miles to do before then and have done 700 since it's last wash.

Still cleanest it has been all year though :)

lets park together///mines matt and rough lol....paintwork shocking...but its mine

I will be there Thursday evening ready to put my caravan in the lower corner of the camping plot, then all the tents can be erected side by side running up the length of the camping plot. I have bought our Thursday evening passes from the JAE so I can get there and build up the stocks ready for Blingo.

Rain would do the trick. Quick go over with the squegee and all good. Worked a treat the 2nd year - I think @clocky280 was most impressed with my cleaning technique. Chuck him a can of strongbow and he won't grass on me ;)

Not worried about the stocks, they are just to make the E50 owners feel at home - fires are banned, so they can't burn our E51's.

Rain would do the trick. Quick go over with the squegee and all good. Worked a treat the 2nd year - I think @clocky280 was most impressed with my cleaning technique. Chuck him a can of strongbow and he won't grass on me ;)

Not worried about the stocks, they are just to make the E50 owners feel at home - fires are banned, so they can't burn our E51's.
We massively out number themfella...we can use the E50s as fire pits....plenty rust holes.....

Looks like we're gonna need more stocks!

Plenty of 51 owners looking for some lock up time :D

Even better thing is the look on @Karl and @Mr G face if it does
It rain rain if it likes then we can see some beading. I just dont like rain when I'm halfway trough polishing

I let you clean the windows!!! I'd let you polish too but you won't touch microfiber cloths :joy:

On the Friday of JAE you can help me by putting the polish/wax/glaze on with the foam pads ;)
Won't touch microfibers.... Karl.... Stocks yeah?

I will be there Thursday evening ready to put my caravan in the lower corner of the camping plot, then all the tents can be erected side by side running up the length of the camping plot. I have bought our Thursday evening passes from the JAE so I can get there and build up the stocks ready for Blingo.
Will see u there on thursday then Brian.

Back