• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE lighting

Madfish

Admin
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Not long now guys :D

We have a small request though...

Does anybody have any lighting that we can use in the marquees? Preferably mains so we can use the hook up.

Don't have any mains lighting but I've got a rechargeable strip light bar I can bring. Lasts for about 4-5 hours, then put it back on charge again for the next night. I'll bring it along anyway even if you get other offers đź‘Ť

OK, panic over... Providing I don't miss the postie on Thursday we have a full lighting set up for the marquees :)
I'm Bringing 2 extension leads... 1 x 50 m and a small 10m one with 4 outlets on each for general use. I know we only have 2 x 13amp plugs but hopefully they will help.

I've got that massive LED strip light I had on the roof of my van last year. With some cable ties that will easily light up a whole marquee / social area. I know how to program it so it stays on a single color. IP65 too so it doesn't need to be inside. :)

Pick it up when you two grab the marquee off me.

All sorted, @Madfish took delivery of all the lighting this afternoon. After calling the first driver out for failing to deliver, he chased it and a second driver was sent out straight away!
I've still wired a couple of IP65 led spotlights and will bring.WE can always illuminate the outside of the marquee,or Karl can polish his bonnet internals at 4am before the show n shine

I've still wired a couple of IP65 led spotlights and will bring.WE can always illuminate the outside of the marquee,or Karl can polish his bonnet internals at 4am before the show n shine
You say that like it's a joke!

Back