• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2019 POLL - 8th to 11th August - PLEASE VOTE

Would you travel to Norfolk for JAE

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It used to be at Newark, but they moved to Peterborough. There have been issues behind the scenes that people don't know or see.

Yes for me as we love Norfolk and it's a great showground.

Would def go. Used to attend JAE regularly when it was at Billing Aquadrome and we had our Toyota Sera. Used to have a great weekend there and it also had a hotel on site which also meant a comfortable weekend.

I am honestly torn

I enjoyed JAE for past 2 years but didn't use anything bar club stand in 2017. then minimal away from club stand 2018

The dates are ok for me as I was reminded we are doing 2 breaks on 2019...M<ay and October sop August is clear

I will go where the club goes.

If its Mod Nats then Ill look at that event...if JAE I hope they up their game….having had quick look at Mod Nats I don't think its what I would be interested in...but could be convinced.....

yes would go but we have already booked hols and fly out that weekend :sob::(

This years JAE was my first club meet and with all the hype was looking forward to it. Have to say very disappointed with the actual “show” Have said yes as willing to give it another chance.
I am a biker (albeit no longer able to ride) and the rallies laid on are outstanding, well attended and organised. JAE must have the know-how to do the same.

Has a club meeting somewhere like the oulton Park gold cup weekend been considered or tatton Park passion for power

How about The Modified Nats at NAEC Stoneleigh Coventry CV8 2LZ 18th to 21st April 2019. I have also just found out that the National Hot Rod, Custom and American car shows including Custom Vans are also showing at the same place on the same date. Beat that JAE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back