• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2018

Himiko

E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Sally
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
IMG_2873.jpegIMG_2850.jpegIMG_2874.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2883.jpeg
    IMG_2883.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2868.jpeg
    IMG_2868.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2887.jpeg
    IMG_2887.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2871.jpeg
    IMG_2871.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2866.jpeg
    IMG_2866.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2852.jpeg
    IMG_2852.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2856.jpeg
    IMG_2856.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 24
I'm gutted... I went shopping enough times as well πŸ˜‚
Wonder if they'll have them at Jap Show Finale πŸ€”

Maybe, but probably be 3 times the price as they have three times the audience :joy:

I'm gutted... I went shopping enough times as well πŸ˜‚
Wonder if they'll have them at Jap Show Finale πŸ€”

I looked for cars and models for my son but found nothing...wouldn't want the E50 really as its too old...especially that ugly fabulous kit....

I looked for cars and models for my son but found nothing...wouldn't want the E50 really as its too old...especially that ugly fabulous kit....
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hmmmmm me thinks you protest about the e50 too much...... secretly want another don't you!!!!!

Maybe, but probably be 3 times the price as they have three times the audience :joy:
Oh well I'll have a look anyway. See How rich I'm feeling while I'm there..

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hmmmmm me thinks you protest about the e50 too much...... secretly want another don't you!!!!!
Ha Ha

I had enough rust in my life already..

Seriously though I do like the E50 but think the spine shattering suspension in mine didn't help me much.

Plus there wasn't a 50 available when mine died so had to move up.....don't regret moving to 51 as the extra door etc...plus the extra toys make life with little man very much nicer.

Saying that if the 51 died and I had to go back to a 50 I wouldn't be too upset...as long as it was 3.5 Autech Rider again...cant be dealing with tractors...

Oh well I'll have a look anyway. See How rich I'm feeling while I'm there..

I still need find one for my son...even a matchbox one be great...I could paint it as I have the matt black already lol

All part of the fun of being in this club

He just needs to realise his car is inferior and we can all move along.....

INFERIOR........you're having a laugh mate!!! you need meds mate! Or a trip to spec savers πŸ‘€ Think you should go for a lay down and come back when you're feeling better and can see the light πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• No one loves us E50 drivers .
We are just like milwall football club ! Hated wherever we go ! πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Ooosh that's a bit strong comparing us to Millwall mate! I save that for the v-dub clan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ooosh that's a bit strong comparing us to Millwall mate! I save that for the v-dub clan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Heh heh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘good one fella !
Yes !
You are quite correct !!!

Sorry for my delay in responding, i was making some popcorn to munch on whilst watching the banter between you and E51zrider πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Heh heh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘good one fella !
Yes !
You are quite correct !!!

Sorry for my delay in responding, i was making some popcorn to munch on whilst watching the banter between you and E51zrider πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mmmmm popcorn 🍿I like itπŸ‘

Back