• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2018

INFERIOR........you're having a laugh mate!!! you need meds mate! Or a trip to spec savers πŸ‘€ Think you should go for a lay down and come back when you're feeling better and can see the light πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

To be fair they got a design then released it...then improved with the E51

I'm gutted... I went shopping enough times as well πŸ˜‚
Wonder if they'll have them at Jap Show Finale πŸ€”
You could get one of ebay for the same price:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aoshima-...663187&hash=item1a495c0c20:g:rFMAAOSwE9havFYj

Thanks mate that's awesome πŸ‘thats the cheapest I've ever seen them online. They're normally over 50 with postage
You've got to make a mini version of yours! Wish there was an E51 Rider kit.
Did a "replica" of my MX5 when I got it. Even added the fake roll bar, red dials and pool ball gear knob o_O

IMG_20180906_194201836.jpg
IMG_20180906_194143623.jpg
IMG_20180906_193943925_LL.jpg

Last edited:
Classic collanders yeah
Haha,but i got three welders and nearly 40 years welding experience so when i need to i can and although its 19 years old there is minimal surface rust(now waxoiled)and certainly doesn't need welding🚜🚜🚜🚐🚐🚐😎

Back