• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2018 Promo Video + Pictures

Seven

The Engineer
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Elgrand
Ex Owner
Region
Yorkshire
Here's the video I've been working on! The Admin team knows how much swearing went in to this production but at last it's finished and released for your viewing pleasure. Let me know what you think, this is my 3rd or 4th promo/wrap-up video by now and if you flick back through my channel you'll notice how I try to improve the quality each time. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated - I'm no pro by any means.

I also edited a couple of my favorite pictures from the weekend which are attached below.
aa986ex.jpg
FgUOEht.jpg
3HMp75H.jpg
RMucYJq.jpg
iRym69z.jpg
Nl4sbyR.jpg

Last edited:
Well done. It’s good

Thanks guys! Just updated the opening post with some images I've edited too. I don't do this stuff all the time at all, just a hobby I do now and then so to know it's decent is satisfying! :D

watched it all so that means I like it :) Well done.

This is NOT a criticism (just me being biased) but it would be nice to see a few more Elgrands. If you have any footage & any spare time I would love to see it. :)

watched it all so that means I like it :) Well done.

This is NOT a criticism (just me being biased) but it would be nice to see a few more Elgrands. If you have any footage & any spare time I would love to see it. :)
I agree.
Again not a criticism. I couldn't have done it.

I deliberately included more Elgrands because I'm biased too! However it's going on my Instagram and I've even sent it to the JAE Facebook page so I had to include a bit of everything. Maybe next year I'll get a load of the vans and around the whole of JAE too. I didn't actually get enough clips, the original track was 2:46 (I think) but I had to cut it down to 2:14. This was because I didn't know I was doing a video until Sunday where I was like "Yeah fuck it, I hope I've got enough!" :p

I deliberately included more Elgrands because I'm biased too! However it's going on my Instagram and I've even sent it to the JAE Facebook page so I had to include a bit of everything. Maybe next year I'll get a load of the vans and around the whole of JAE too. I didn't actually get enough clips, the original track was 2:46 (I think) but I had to cut it down to 2:14. This was because I didn't know I was doing a video until Sunday where I was like "Yeah fuck it, I hope I've got enough!" :p

Enjoyed watching it anyway. Looks like a great atmosphere this year. I'm going to have to get off my arse & come & have a good look around one year :)

Great work. I toyed with video editing when I had my drone. Takes a long time. and need a lot of footage.
What software are you using?

Last edited:
Cheers for the feedback. I must be doing something right if even the grumpiest of grumps - @Karl has contacted me wanting to shoot a promo video of his van. I think he just likes looking at it and wants to see it edited up. That'll probably be a work for the next few weeks or so when we arrange to meet up! :D

Looking forward to doing more stuff, I'll have to get to some more of these local shows and meets before I can afford to travel more often.

Looking forward to doing more stuff, I'll have to get to some more of these local shows and meets before I can afford to travel more often.
You can take some more video footage of Elgrands this weekend 😉 if you're still coming along to the Yorkshire meet 👍

Nice video but something missing 🤔 ah yes elgrands.
Would be nice to see more of the reason we are on this forum . But again a very good video .😎👍👍👍👍

Here's the video I've been working on! The Admin team knows how much swearing went in to this production but at last it's finished and released for your viewing pleasure. Let me know what you think, this is my 3rd or 4th promo/wrap-up video by now and if you flick back through my channel you'll notice how I try to improve the quality each time. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated - I'm no pro by any means.

I also edited a couple of my favorite pictures from the weekend which are attached below.
aa986ex.jpg
FgUOEht.jpg
3HMp75H.jpg
RMucYJq.jpg
iRym69z.jpg
Nl4sbyR.jpg
How cool does the arse end of my Ellie look in this photo 🤗 well done mate 😃

Back