• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2016 EQUIPMENT / SUPPLIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Elgrand
E50
JAE EQUIPMENT.....
Here is a short lit of items we are going to need for this year's JAE which will get added/amended as members contribute or advise.........

1. GAZEBO (6x3m) - Karl x 1 / Ellis x1 / NEED ONE MORE OR TWO 3x3
2. Brazier/fire pit - Brian Willoughby and Headless
3. Wood, can everyone attending bring 2 bags of wood.
4. BBQ, Karl to bring going half barrel bbq.
5. Charcoal, can everyone attending bring two bags of charcoal.
6. Electric socket - 2x 13amp sockets provided
7. Lighting, Headless to bring low power lighting for gazebos in evening and for highlighting club stand.
8. Sound system - Rapper Frapper PA System
9. Club banner - 2x Plain Banner / 2x Picture Banner
10. Flags/poles - Rapper Frapper x2 4m Feather Flags
11. Club merchandise, business cards, and flyers to give as hand outs (Rapper is supplying cards, flyers, spec sheets,plastic window holder, but any other suggestions welcome)

That's it for now, but if those attending have any other ideas, or suggestions as to anything they can bring/supply or advise let us know so we can add it to the list and keep track of who is going to help with what.
Cheers everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, what I can bring...
6x3 metre gazebo, I brought it last year!!
firepit.
Loads of LED stage lighting and lasers

I will make a donation to help pay for anything needed.

I will make a donation to help pay for anything needed.
Cheers bud, we're still waiting for some members to pay, so will wait till next week for a definite amount of attendees before asking for donations, when we will know better how much may be needed.

Can anyone who has Diagnostic/resetting Equipment bring it along so other members can try and have use of it, also if anyone has key coding equipment maybe they could bring it along with some stock as there might be some profit to be had aswell as an opportunity to donate to club funds

possibly anyone electrically or mechanically minded maybe bring some equipment to help out with stereo installation lamp replacement etc

Ive got my small gazebo 3x3 i think but no sides ok for a smoke area lol.2 ring cooker and gas.who has the paddling pool

Can anyone who has Diagnostic/resetting Equipment bring it along so other members can try and have use of it, also if anyone has key coding equipment maybe they could bring it along with some stock as there might be some profit to be had aswell as an opportunity to donate to club funds

possibly anyone electrically or mechanically minded maybe bring some equipment to help out with stereo installation lamp replacement etc
For an E50 or E51 as both are different?

For an E50 or E51 as both are different?
I am not sure but Mike H seems to be the pioneer into the key coding but I don't see his name listed...but I am sure someone else has the key coding thingy ma jiggy

I don't need anything specific, I just thought if we have special skills or equipment to bring it along to help/train/compare together so we all get the best out of ownership

I'll bring wood and charcoal, I've a code reader for a E50, bought in error and a 12 volt florescent strip and a battery with a charger
Forget code reader, it's a HUD unit lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back