• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2016 - 8th-11th September - Early planning

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are stands at all the major jap shows being organised. But I'm not being very good at organising at the moment.

Get your names on the list guys. I don't want to have to pay a fine for not filling the stands I've paid for. We need at least 30 people. We already have 19... let's make this the BIGGEST ElgrandOC event and win the trophy two years running!

Karl,
You can put me down with the Missus - all nights please

I'll see you on the Saturday only. I'm rota'd to work that weekend. I've booked the Saturday as a holiday.
Hopefully, it will be my last Elgrandless meet.
Derek

Uxbridge English Dictionary Groin = the 'go' light in 'Brum.

Hoping to go to Brittany about that time but I hope we can make it for a day, it's only 10 miles from us.

David

Hopefully I'll be on the stand if this weekend plays out :)

Come on back to the fold Mark, you know you want to. After all were going to take that trophy again this year.

Can you put me on the list please Karl? not sure whether the missus or kids will be coming yet, is the cost per person or per Elgrand? Thanks.

I just realised I haven't yet put my name down for this year...

So 1 Adult + 1 Child, Friday for me.

Thanks

Won't get back from Brittany now until late on the 9th and then off to Skye on the 11th so we won't be able to join you unfortunately.

David

Can you put me on the list please Karl? not sure whether the missus or kids will be coming yet, is the cost per person or per Elgrand? Thanks.
Cost is per person, but that includes entrance, camping, use of amenities.
Will you be stopping Thursday to Sunday?

Hoping for the thur-sun.
But got to confirm I can get that thursday off work yet.

1. Do we have someone bringing a large BBQ like last year?
2. How many bags of wood and charcoal should we each bring towards the BBQ?
3. Can we have electric hook up and if so how many power points will this give us and what will be the additional cost?
4. Will we have the use of the two gazebos like last year?
5. Do we need any club stationary/merchandise organised prior to the show?
6. Can we have a plan of our pitches, so we can organise some kind of location plan to show off our Elgrands as 20/30 vans will take up a lot of room and would be nice to have them placed in such a way to show them all off to their best?

This thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back