• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2016 - 8th-11th September - Early planning

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need some more movement on this guys. Come on! We need at least 24 people on the stand. We have 17 already.

JAE is a great opportunity to have a long weekend with like minded people with a cracking atmosphere. Just ask all those who attended this year. 4 days, 3 nights. Sitting round a campfire, eating food, drinking beer, and feeling proud whilst people admire your car on the stand.

It's a fantastic show with LOADS of people.

I am booking 4 plots, which in essence will probably allow us 30 car spaces, but if we don't hit at least 24 then we are going to probably end up with a fine. So come on, support the club, have a great weekend, be part of an award winning stand and help us to defend our title in 2016!!!!

3 plots paid for (1st one is free). Come on guys, get your names on the list!!!!

1ytbp.jpg

Put me down Karl. Friday to Sunday, 2 adults and 2 kids under 12. Possibly a couple of extra kids over 12 but not sure yet, will see nearer the time. Cheers Rob

We woud love to come but whats the score here, I have 2 options
Rangie and caravan - Friday - go home with Rangie and get Elgrand on site until Sunday, then take Elgrand home and bring Rangie back to collect Caravan Sunday PM.....
Come in Elgrand daily leave Rangie / Caravan at home, what sort of site costs involved Karl ?
Home to Newark only 10 miles anyway.

If you are coming with the family, bring the caravan and park Ellie up on the stand.

As for site costs, there are none other than your tickets to get in. The price of the tickets includes everything.

I remember the best bits :D Or, what I think were the best bits :rofl:

19 people on the list... we need 30!!!! Get your names down guys. This is gonna be EPIC!

Barney + Betty Rubble
Are dogs allowed?

Err, not sure. I think you can, but they have to be kept on a leash.

I'll add you to the list dude :)

I see Marmite a lot during this video from your site neighbours last year.

.... I trust they finished by 10pm - I can't abide excessive noise and drunken debauchery. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They can say that they had the patch next to them Elgrand guys that took the best club stand trophy home with them. Wait till 2016.

Yes Barney dogs are allowed here BUT they have to be on a lead and due to the Saturday night fireworks display we didn't bring our 2 Collies, one of them hates fireworks plus I was in no fit state to look after 1 dog let alone 2..

Thanks Brian, will consider options, our Westie isn't afraid of fireworks, but doesn't understand them and gets very agitated barking at them - I'm sure its a defense mechanism - but something I think he can do without.
May look at kennels in the Newark area for the Saturday Night. Will do some research.

Would be up for going but don't know what the Mrs is working. Can u pencil me in for 2adults 1baby , fri-sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back