• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

IMPORTANT YAKUSHI SHOW INFORMATION - ALL ATTENDEES PLEASE READ

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
I have just finished sending out all of the emails for the tickets. Please check your spam folder if you cannot see them in your main inbox. If you still cannot find them, please let me know. Also, it is important (to make sure I've not fucked up) that you CHECK YOUR TICKET NUMBERS against the list below!

YOU MUST PRINT YOUR TICKET AND PROVIDE IT TO SECURITY AT THE GATES OF THE SHOW - FAILURE TO DISPLAY A TICKET WILL RESULT IN NO ENTRY BEING PERMITTED

This is important as EACH TICKET CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE TO GAIN ENTRY. So if I've mixed up anywhere, someone is going to end up stuck. I'd rather know NOW that everything is OK before the day of the show, when there's a lot going on and I'll be running around like a headless chicken!

If the attachment in your email is NOT YOUR USERNAME then you have the WRONG TICKETS. Please check that the PDF attached to the email has your username and that the ticket numbers in the PDF correspond to the numbers against your name below.

Your Ticket Number is on the top right of the ticket, and will be "AHETJU / TICKET NUMBER"

1. @Karl & @Pippa - 1 & 2 - CONFIRMED
  2. @Pixelpoker - 3 - CONFIRMED
  3. @Karlos - 4 - CONFIRMED
  4. @dognero - 5 & 6 - CONFIRMED
  5. @Revo - 7 & 8 - CONFIRMED
  6. @Wolop - 9
  7. @BMR - 10 & 11
  8. @Shez - 12
  9. @KevT - 13 & 14
  10. @Ian Jones - 15
  11. @Cliff goodwin - 16 & 17 - CONFIRMED
  12. @Dai & Sally - 18 & 19
  13. @Elementian & @Lisa-Marie - 20 & 21
  14. @Chris davies - 22
  15. @RobP - 23 & 24 - CONFIRMED
  16. @headless - 25 - CONFIRMED
  17. @Simjoh - 26, 27 28 - CONFIRMED
  18. @Mr G - 29 - CONFIRMED
  19. @ALLUN ROBINS - 30
  20. @Lize - 31 - CONFIRMED
  21. @Elgrand Cymru - 32 & 33
  22. @Darryl - 34
  23. @Michael6457 - 35 & 36
  24. @KnightRider - 37 & 38 - CONFIRMED
  25. @stevemen - 39 & 40
  26. @Malcwit - 42 & 43 - CONFIRMED
Please confirm that you have the correct ticket numbers by replying below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes mine are correct thank you

Ours are ok and printed

Yep mine are correct 👍

Yes, I've got ticket 31.

all present and correct 👍

Got mine, all correct and printed 😀

12 checking in

Back