• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING BMR (Brian Willoughby)

LATEST UPDATE FROM ME.
I have been out of hospital for just under a week and been attempting to send out late orders and run the shop with the help of Sue over that time. The chemo despite not making me feel ill like it does to some people i find that after a couple of hours concentration i am exhausted and need to go home to rest. I made my mind up this evening that the parts shop will remain closed during September to allow me to try and fully recover so please dont buy anything (strange request for a business i know) but without rest and no pressure i can see my recovery taking a long time.
Thanks for understanding.
Brian BMR
We can find parts if needed that badly elsewhere. Sue, the kids and grandkids cannot find another Brian.
You know where your priorities should be, and if anyone on here sends you a text about buying parts before you are GENUINELY WELL ENOUGH send their name and address to me. I'm sure an EOC delegation paying "a visit to have a gentle word" will help them see the error of their ways.

Focus on getting better Brian, your health and your family are the important things mate.

Best wishes to all.

Back