• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

I have one

Kermit

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Roberta
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
I don't know how to upload pictures  :p;)will take some tomorrow and try and figure it out cos I'm a bloke
You either need to be a premium member £12 per year and well worth it now you have an Ellie, or use a host elsewhere then post a link here.

Nandypandy

Active Newbie
E51 Owner
Scotland
Reaction score
First Name
Nandy
Elgrand
E51
Region
Scotland
Are you as excited as I am?? I pick mine today and I'm search g the whole net for accesories and first of all for a double din as I can only listen to Radio 2 or CDs. I think that the guys would recommend Xtrons but I'm looking for affordable models.

Dave Medd

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Madcalc
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire
MickyB, welcome! only had mine a few months and still confused.com! Great info and people helping me on here! Use the search bit for forums to your questions

MickyB

E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Elgrand
E51
Are you as excited as I am?? I pick mine today and I'm search g the whole net for accesories and first of all for a double din as I can only listen to Radio 2 or CDs. I think that the guys would recommend Xtrons but I'm looking for affordable models.
Love mine already bud

Elgrand Cymru

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Wales
Reaction score
First Name
Mark and Judith
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy the bus and the banter. And of course the friendly advice.