• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West HOW do I find the TECH section????

OLLY

Active Newbie
Premium Member
North West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Oliver
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
I cannot find the tech section!

I need to know how to upload a photo/video.:( Where do I get the http:// ??

You need to be a premium member to upload direct to the forum.

Normal members need to host the pic or video on a site like tinypic and then copy the /IMG tag into the post.

As you are premium you can drag and drop photos but I don't think you can directly post videos, however I stand to be corrected.

No video uploading has to be done via YouTube or another video based website.
Photo's you use with the "attach files" button or if you are on a computer you can drag/drop or copy/paste.

I need the tech sectio but struggling with the 10 messages. Want to know about seat belts, dvd, how can i tell how many messages i am up to

I need the tech sectio but struggling with the 10 messages. Want to know about seat belts, dvd, how can i tell how many messages i am up to
You're up to 7 mate. Click on your icon/avitar and it tells you šŸ˜

Hi Gang,
newbie here trying to bump up to 10 posts to access the Techpage. Having issues fitting my aftermarket Android TFT (I suspect it's been damaged in the postal system.
You could pay the Ā£12 for Premium Membership and all doors are opened for you and Karl will spend the monies on Absinth (that was a joke Karl ;o)))) )

Back