• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast Club Meet (Sparkford, Somerset) - 5/5/19

First meet for me and my wife Trish.
It was great to meet you all and get to see an Elgrand up close for the first time and even got to sit in Robins Highway Star.
Was very useful for us as lots of planning to do in between now and the beginning of June when ours will arrive from Japan
Will not be able to make JDM Combe as my youngest daughter is getting married in the middle of June and with the van arriving as well going to be pretty busy month and also converting van to camper but hoping to get to Simply Jap at Beaulieu at the end of July in the Elgrand.
Hope to meet you all again then.

dam and blast i was going to sit in rosins car :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

First meet for me and my wife Trish.
It was great to meet you all and get to see an Elgrand up close for the first time and even got to sit in Robins Highway Star.
Was very useful for us as lots of planning to do in between now and the beginning of June when ours will arrive from Japan
Will not be able to make JDM Combe as my youngest daughter is getting married in the middle of June and with the van arriving as well going to be pretty busy month and also converting van to camper but hoping to get to Simply Jap at Beaulieu at the end of July in the Elgrand.
Hope to meet you all again then.

Glad you both enjoyed it and found it useful, hope all goes well with the import and give us a shout if you need any help with the importing side of things ;-)

My black E52 has now been sold - literally a day after getting back from the Haynes Breakfast Club meet :worried:

However, the registration for the other white E52 has been confirmed for this week by DVLA :)

I am sure there are plenty of links somewhere - but what is procedure to join everyone at JDM Combe?????

My black E52 has now been sold - literally a day after getting back from the Haynes Breakfast Club meet :worried:

However, the registration for the other white E52 has been confirmed for this week by DVLA :)

I am sure there are plenty of links somewhere - but what is procedure to join everyone at JDM Combe?????
https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/jdm-combe-2019-1-6-19.11371/
Here's the thread but bookings closed 2 weeks ago. You could try contacting the castle Combe office asap or purchase a regular ticket from the website.
This was advertised for many weeks and is only a week away.

Last edited:
Back