• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast Club Meet (Sparkford, Somerset) - 5/5/19

Well I am up but the Mrs won't budge so enjoy the sun folks but keep warm. I will have to give the bus another wash and vacuum instead.

nice to meet old and new members there was a lot of interest from general public as well :cool: only small turn out from elgrands think it was 9 the e52 was interesting plus there was a Nissan 3oo crew van that looked good owner said it was a diesel but not much else

Pooooooo totally missed this ...... been bored pitless all day as well , and had some sausages left over from the last one

Glad it went well

Very enjoyable morning! Some very interesting vehicles on display. We were on a very tight timescale due to other family commitments and therefore limited to just a couple of hours attendance.

Looking forward to next meet when hopefully can get to meet and speak to more members soon!

Pooooooo totally missed this ...... been bored pitless all day as well , and had some sausages left over from the last one

Glad it went well

Sorry you missed it Rob, I tagged you quite a few times in previous posts too...bugger... could have done with a sausage sandwich as well, lol

Very enjoyable morning! Some very interesting vehicles on display. We were on a very tight timescale due to other family commitments and therefore limited to just a couple of hours attendance.

Looking forward to next meet when hopefully can get to meet and speak to more members soon!

Sorry I missed you earlier Neil, I was parked up at the other end of the line and once I'd made it to yours, you weren't there and then the next minute you'd gone... Look forward to seeing you and the E52 next time :)

Castle Combe is on 1st June (JDM combe) if you're interested

Back