• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast Club Meet (Sparkford, Somerset) - 5/5/19

Looks like we won't be there on Sunday 🙁have family visiting, sorry to let you down.have a good meet ,The vans in for a camper conversation in a couple of weeks so will post pics.Will have middle to back carpets and seats for sale later and a rear roll over bar,again will post pictures. Cheers

Looks like we won't be there on Sunday 🙁have family visiting, sorry to let you down.have a good meet ,The vans in for a camper conversation in a couple of weeks so will post pics.Will have middle to back carpets and seats for sale later and a rear roll over bar,again will post pictures. Cheers

No worries, thanks for letting us know, look forward to seeing the camper conversion ;)

Hi All

Just a quick check if you are all still coming along and okay to meet up in the Morrisons car park before 8.30 on Sunday :)

I'll be there from 8ish hopefully (maybe sooner depending on traffic) :)

1. @Garry - Yes
2. @ Claptrap - Yes
3. @MikeG - Yes
4. @robert edwards - Yes
5. @kfgas - Yes :)
6. @Stempy - Maybe
7. @ Somerset folk - Update: Sadly not able to make it now
8. @neilhowe1977 - Maybe
9. @Andy700 - Yes (I'm in, and wife and baby too maybe)
10. @chris wills - Yes
11. @dave g - Maybe
12. @Shakey - Yes
14. @Crazycraig

8am (or before) at Morrisons, Southgate Rd, Wincanton BA9 9RP - It is only 8 minutes from the Haynes Museum and has got plenty of parking spaces (and a fuel station lol) but plan to leave about 8.30

If I do come it will be straight to Haynes later, had a week of early starts so need a lay in.

OK, thanks for updating :)

Will be there:)

I’m looking forward to catching up with everyone tomorrow at Haynes and really hope the weather stays dry :)

Sorry to say but as I still have a faulty crankshaft sensor I won't be making it along tomorrow. Gutted but I'll try and make the next one. Sorry peeps.

Sorry to say but as I still have a faulty crankshaft sensor I won't be making it along tomorrow. Gutted but I'll try and make the next one. Sorry peeps.

Sorry to hear that Andy, hope you get it fixed soon.

Ive got a sick kid here tonight so think we'll have to miss the meet tomorrow. I hope it stays nice and you have a good time and see you at the next one.

Ive got a sick kid here tonight so think we'll have to miss the meet tomorrow. I hope it stays nice and you have a good time and see you at the next one.

No worries, hope he/she gets better soon :)

Back