• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast Club Meet (Sparkford, Somerset) - 5/5/19

Hopefully will be there again.Have swopped the Elgrand for a newer lower mileage series 3.which will be converted to camper in June.Will post pics before and after of our new beast from the east.

Excellent stuff, see you there. Look forward to seeing the S3 :)

Shocked that I haven't been included in this despite expressing regret that I couldn't come last time. Waiting for the wife's ok but if she says yes then I'm in!

Shocked that I haven't been included in this despite expressing regret that I couldn't come last time. Waiting for the wife's ok but if she says yes then I'm in!

Sorry Andy, I just did a quick copy & paste from the original list of interested parties taken from the other Haynes meet.

I'd also like to see you and anyone else that wants to attend there though, more the merrier :)

Sorry Andy, I just did a quick copy & paste from the original list of interested parties taken from the other Haynes meet.

I'd also like to see you and anyone else that wants to attend there though, more the merrier :)
Haha, you're alright, only joking, but hopefully I can make it this time. Can't see anything in my diary, but that doesn't mean I'm free yet...

Haha, you're alright, only joking, but hopefully I can make it this time. Can't see anything in my diary, but that doesn't mean I'm free yet...

I've added you as a 'Maybe' for now :)

I'm still a maybe at the moment :confused: Mrs said she would go if it was not raining like last time :eek: so it's maybe 60/40 now :cool: hope to have calipers done by then :rolleyes:

I'm still a maybe at the moment :confused: Mrs said she would go if it was not raining like last time :eek: so it's maybe 60/40 now :cool: hope to have calipers done by then :rolleyes:

Let's hope it doesn't rain then :)

If anymore else is interested in coming along to this 'FREE' meeting, just add a message below and I'll add you to the list :)

Will try but depends on work

Hello All

As we are less than a couple of weeks away from the Haynes Museum meet on the 5th May, I thought I'd tag everyone who said they would 'maybe' make it to update their status below and to also ask if anyone who made the Haynes meet on the 3/3 wanted to come along to this one, as it would be good to see you again?

Maybe's = @robert edwards, @Stempy, @neilhowe1977, @dave g

Cheers :)

Going

1. @Garry - Yes
2. @Claptrap - Yes
3. @MikeG - Yes
4. @robert edwards - Yes
5. @kfgas - Yes :)
6. @Stempy - Maybe
7. @Somerset folk - Yes
8. @neilhowe1977 - Maybe
9. @Andy700 - Yes (I'm in, and wife and baby too maybe)
10. @chris wills - Yes
11. @dave g - Maybe
12. ?

All those who were mentioned in the 3-3-19 thread, fancy coming? If so, I'll move your name as you show interest :)

@Chris Oliver. (Olly)
@Crazycraig
@Shore Campers
@Initial D
@Sandie
@L200_crew
@Jonp13
@red5 (cooking)
@Michal Wysocki
@MelHancock
@Dramanus
@jamiecoysh
@BIGFOOT
@KevT
@Philip Clark
@Ewok
@Elgrand Cymru
@Pixelpoker
@Blister
@Killerring
Neil Scott in his cube
@Mark B
@AlanM
@Dai & Sally
@70Savvy
@Steve Thompson

Last edited:
I'm gutted @Claptrap I'd love to be there again but we are away that weekend sorry.

Back