• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes breakfast club 5/4/2020

It'll be ok if it has a K&N filter.

I’m up for the Haynes meet... not sure what in yet... this one might have arrived by then... will I be banned?
92785340-EB7E-40D6-A86D-E5F4A7096081.jpegFCD1A525-B245-48B2-B6E3-20E95F5C32C1.jpegE5B08635-B5F3-467A-921B-AAE3A147E842.jpeg

bit to far for me 3hr drive

That's a hell of a trek for a morning event and It's an early start too, as we usually meet at Morrisons at 7.30am

Ok you lot, I've been asked about setting up Haynes breakfast club meets again for 2020, this is a popular and free meet in the grounds of Haynes motor museum sparkford in Yeovil.
Gates open at 8.30 and will meet beforehand to arrive together. Usually Morrisons car park at 8a.m.

Who's in?

List
1. @Claptrap
2. @Stempyuno
3. @kfgas you
4. @RobH
5. @Shore Campers
6. @Tornado462
Unfortunately I can't make 5 April but am keen for any future events Andy

No worries, have a look at this, check your diary to see if you can make it along :)

Keep an eye out Andy as the breakfast club rubs the first Sunday of every month, although we don't meet at every 1. Hope to see you at 1 😁

Haynes have announced that they are closing due to.... Yep you guessed it. COVID 19 aka Corona virus, so this means cancelled until further notice.

Haynes have announced that they are closing due to.... Yep you guessed it. COVID 19 aka Corona virus, so this means cancelled until further notice.

BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Back