• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast club 4/8/19

Great work @Daddyof4 - this is turning into a brilliant meet, looking forward to it. We've currently got a lovely blue van being converted by NorthStar and really hoping it will be done and ready in time for this meet - if it's not out on hire that is!

I hope @Daddyof4 you have warned them about this excellent turn out of members! I would like to see 30+

@Crazycraig might be right, with the kind of numbers we're getting to, I do wonder if it's worth giving Haynes a heads-up, just out of courtesy? Might be worth a cheeky punt asking if they would mark out a dedicate area for us, might be nicer to have cars facing each other instead of being all next to each other down a long line?

Just out of curiosity guys, can we go in the Haynes museum on this meet. My dad's coming with me and would really like to have a look in there.

@IanJ Is that you on facebook accepted Haynes meet?
:):)

Ok those who are interested I contacted Haynes today. Although they do not encourage car clubs at the breakfast club, as it is only car park space and not party booking they are more than happy for us to be there 😀😀😀😀

Last edited:
**update** I have spoken with Haynes some more and have found out gates open @ 08:30 so please make sure you get to Morrisons by 08.20 please, as it is first come first served. And want to leave Morrisons by 08:30 latest cheers.

I will be away working on that date, so will keep my eye open for the next meet.

Hi @Daddyof4 - just looked at the list of attendees which is nearing the 40 mark - GOOD JOB my friend! - so, can you add me to the list too please?

It'll be our first camping trip of the year - the weather looks fair so I'll be brave and give it a punt (I'm a wuss you see - normally only venture out in the camper at +20degC - lol).

Hi @Daddyof4 - just looked at the list of attendees which is nearing the 40 mark - GOOD JOB my friend! - so, can you add me to the list too please?

It'll be our first camping trip of the year - the weather looks fair so I'll be brave and give it a punt (I'm a wuss you see - normally only venture out in the camper at +20degC - lol).
Lol @AlanM I would be a fair weather camper too 😁 yes I'll add you now. See the rendezvous point in the original post and details of breakfast etc

Ok with @AlanM added and if everyone turns up that's 38 vehicles 36 elgrands and 2 cubes 😀😀 would be great if we made the big 40....... Anyone else want to join in?

We are going to be camping overnight Saturday too. Maybe we can find find a suitable camp spot and get a social drink on Saturday @AlanM :cool:

Back