• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast club 4/8/19

Hi I have this set of beige carpet mats for sale out of my 2004 s2 e51, I'm willing to bring them along on Sunday if anyone is interested?

Attachments

• 20190601_130359.jpg
    20190601_130359.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 0
Not been ignoring this thread , but not been able to commit until today , I’m In and looking forward to it, I’ll have the mk1 campal in the back if anyone wants a skeg ,
TheVan is not as Karl would like it for a show currently as I generally have been inhabiting fields and the M5 with the entire family for the past week ,but in contrast will be running a spot the barbie doll item of clothing , how many sweet rappers can you see , and guess which type body fluid from a small person.
:D

Not been ignoring this thread , but not been able to commit until today , I’m In and looking forward to it, I’ll have the mk1 campal in the back if anyone wants a skeg ,
TheVan is not as Karl would like it for a show currently as I generally have been inhabiting fields and the M5 with the entire family for the past week ,but in contrast will be running a spot the barbie doll item of clothing , how many sweet rappers can you see , and guess which type body fluid from a small person.

Cool but what’s a skeg?

Last edited:
army or navy for take a look possibly from up north

Does that mean bacon butties are on the cards?😁

Been in the garage today to drop in the number plates that I have had made up for them to fit.
They are having problems getting the DAB radio working properly.
Seems like it's showing 100% signal on testing but keeps dropping in and out when playing.
Will need more work done on the van in future so they are putting everything back together so that I can pick it up Friday afternoon and will sort out the DAB when I have the other work done so should be ok to make it to the meet on Sunday.
Am going to Padstow for the day on Saturday so will not have time to clean or wash it beforehand so will be pretty much condition wise as it was when it arrived from Japan.

Picked the van up from the garage late this afternoon and it is now parked on my drive.
Just got the worst of the Japanese import writing off the windows and just need to fill up with fuel on the way.
My wife drove it back and was well impressed with how well it goes and even suggested taking it down to Padstow tomorrow rather than her car.
Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

Attachments

• Elgrand on drive.jpg
    Elgrand on drive.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Elgrand on drive 2.jpg
    Elgrand on drive 2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Elgrand on drive 3.jpg
    Elgrand on drive 3.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Elgrand on drive 4.jpg
    Elgrand on drive 4.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Elgrand on drive 5.jpg
    Elgrand on drive 5.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 13
Picked the van up from the garage late this afternoon and it is now parked on my drive.
Just got the worst of the Japanese import writing off the windows and just need to fill up with fuel on the way.
My wife drove it back and was well impressed with how well it goes and even suggested taking it down to Padstow tomorrow rather than her car.
Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

Great news

Still in Lincolnshire with filthy van, have a good one peeps, lots of pictures please.

I might not make it to Morrison’s for the drive into Haynes but will definitely be there

Back