• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast club 4/8/19

Really wanted to make this but I am travelling to Yorkshire on the 4th.ready to put her in the very capable hands of Simon @LPG on the 5th.😀

I'll be there. My 1st! Pick up my van next weekend and this is before I head up to God's Country to get it LPG'd at youknowwho's (@Lpgc -14 Aug). Great way to start Summer Leave. Looking forward to meeting you all.

I'll be there. My 1st! Pick up my van next weekend and this is before I head up to God's Country to get it LPG'd at youknowwho's (@Lpgc -14 Aug). Great way to start Summer Leave. Looking forward to meeting you all.
I'll see you then Andy :) I'm in Cornwall at the moment on holiday but apparently I'm not allowed to do any LPG work when on holiday!

Thanks @MajorElgrand I'll add you to the list 👍

Put me down for this one.
My Elgrand has just arrived in Newcastle docks on the 04th June and hopefully will have passed MOT and be registered in time for this so will not need to come in the wife's car this time.

Had registration documents come in the post yesterday and have completed the paperwork today on line to use the personal plates that I had on retention.
Have still not driven it yet as van is still having a bit of work on it in the garage at the moment but will be picking it up towards the end of next week in time for the meet.
By the time I get it back it will have had Denso Iridium TT Spark Plugs, Bosch oil filter, Varta Battery, K&N air filter fitted.and oil change with Shell Helix Ultra Professional AG 5W- 30.
Also fitted is a Eonon double din head unit with DAB radio and dash cam with the head unit all working from the steering wheel controls plus Lockwood MPH speedo, DLR's with flowing indicator, D1 spec Throttle Controller from Brian at BMR, Decored Rear Cats from Winchester plus a number of other small jobs.
It passed it's mot with just 1 advisory of Both front tyres slightly wearing on edges.
Insured with LV as part of a multi car policy for £192.00.

Had registration documents come in the post yesterday and have completed the paperwork today on line to use the personal plates that I had on retention.
Have still not driven it yet as van is still having a bit of work on it in the garage at the moment but will be picking it up towards the end of next week in time for the meet.
By the time I get it back it will have had Denso Iridium TT Spark Plugs, Bosch oil filter, Varta Battery, K&N air filter fitted.and oil change with Shell Helix Ultra Professional AG 5W- 30.
Also fitted is a Eonon double din head unit with DAB radio and dash cam with the head unit all working from the steering wheel controls plus Lockwood MPH speedo, DLR's with flowing indicator, D1 spec Throttle Controller from Brian at BMR, Decored Rear Cats from Winchester plus a number of other small jobs.
It passed it's mot with just 1 advisory of Both front tyres slightly wearing on edges.

Excellent stuff, look forward to seeing it ;)

Will it be ready for Sunday?

well thats me buggered for dubs or haynse my daughter was rushed to hospital 1oclock this morning with pneumonia so looks like ill be running around like a blue ass fly with the grandkids

well thats me buggered for dubs or haynse my daughter was rushed to hospital 1oclock this morning with pneumonia so looks like ill be running around like a blue ass fly with the grandkids

Sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope she makes a speedy recovery :)

Blimey, that's a bit shit, best wishes coming your way.

she is getting along texting earlier so must be getting better they think it may be another clot on her left lung she already got one on the right and on the brain they wont know till the infection has cleared

Will it be ready for Sunday?

Been in the garage today to drop in the number plates that I have had made up for them to fit.
They are having problems getting the DAB radio working properly.
Seems like it's showing 100% signal on testing but keeps dropping in and out when playing.
Will need more work done on the van in future so they are putting everything back together so that I can pick it up Friday afternoon and will sort out the DAB when I have the other work done so should be ok to make it to the meet on Sunday.
Am going to Padstow for the day on Saturday so will not have time to clean or wash it beforehand so will be pretty much condition wise as it was when it arrived from Japan.

The next Haynes breakfast club will be on 4th August, hopefully the sun will be shining and will be a good turnout.
Comment in the thread and let me know you're interested.

1. @Daddyof4
2. @Claptrap
3. @70Savvy
4. @Markcurn1
5. @KevT
6. @kfgas
7. @Celeste
8. @MikeG
9. @MajorElgrand

The meeting point to be Morrisons, Southgate Rd, Wincanton BA9 9RP it is only 8 minutes from the Haynes Museum and has got plenty of parking spaces (and a fuel station lol) Meet from 8a.m and leave by 08:30 at the latest to get there as gates open at 08:30

View attachment 13192
Guys, the breakfast club is coming up this Sunday, the meet details are in post 1, Morrisons as usual for 8 ISH. Anyone else up for it is more than welcome. See you Sunday with stickers lol

Sorry to hear about your daughter, hope she recovers quickly

cheers Neil the pneumonia is clearing but definitely got a clot on her left lung about a third this time she hopes to be home mon/tues :)

Guys, the breakfast club is coming up this Sunday, the meet details are in post 1, Morrisons as usual for 8 ISH. Anyone else up for it is more than welcome. See you Sunday with stickers lol

I’ll also have some stickers... newly designed Elgrand specific ones ;-)

Back