• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast club 4/8/19

Wish I could but 5th May we will be away , hopefully the next one afer though :)

Ok so updated an old thread, the next Haynes breakfast club will be on 4th August, hopefully the sun will be shining and will be a good turnout.
I will update the attending list but will leave it for now so those tagged will see it.

1. @Daddyof4
2. @Winchester
3. @chris wills
4. @Chris Oliver. (Olly) (cooking)
5. @dave g
6. @robert edwards
7. @Stempy
8. @Crazycraig
9. @Shore Campers (cooking)
10. @Initial D cancelled
11. @Sandie cancelled
12. @Claptrap
13. @L200_crew
14. @Jonp13
15. @MikeG
16. @red5 (cooking)
17. @Mark Holden
18. @Celeste
19. @Michal Wysocki
20. @MelHancock
21. @Dramanus
22. @Somerset folk
23. @jamiecoysh
24. @BIGFOOT (the cammo bus) cancelled
25. @KevT
26. Philip Clark cancelled
27. @Ewok
28. @Elgrand Cymru (cooking)
29. John (friend of member)
30. @Garry (cooking)
31. @Pixelpoker
32. @Blister
33. @Killerring cancelled
34. Neil Scott in his cube
35. @Mark B
36. @AlanM cancelled
37. @Dai & Sally
38. @70Savvy

**Update** Meeting point
I have looked into it and tried the local pub car park like last time. But with potentially 25+ coming it won't be big enough, Iv'e decided the meeting point to be Morrisons, Southgate Rd, Wincanton BA9 9RP it is only 8 minutes from the Haynes Museum and has got plenty of parking spaces (and a fuel station lol) Meet from 8a.m and leave by 08:30 at the latest to get there as gates open at 08:30

View attachment 13192
Updated with a new date for August, hopefully in the sunshine 😁👍

Last edited:
I'm in, might camp over somewhere for this one :)

Updated with s new date for August, hopefully in the sunshine 😁👍

Will this thread confuse people, as there is the original list of March attendees on the first post...? :)

Put me down for this one.
My Elgrand has just arrived in Newcastle docks on the 04th June and hopefully will have passed MOT and be registered in time for this so will not need to come in the wife's car this time.

My Elgrand has just arrived in Newcastle docks on the 04th June and hopefully will have passed MOT and be registered in time for this so will not need to come in the wife's car this time.
You should be ok with 8 weeks otr, added to the list 👍

You should be on the road way before the 4th August :)

I intend to do quite a bit of work on the van in the next few weeks.

Hopefully should be getting somewhere close to where I want it by them.:laughing:

Anyone else up for this?

Back