• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast club 4/8/19

As this only next sunday, and with nearly 40 vehicles going. I thinks if we can all have a look here at the breakfast list and bring something then we will all have a bacon roll or sausage bap.
Your input will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers see you all soon.

This is just an idea, but as it's a rather large gathering maybe if we print out our forum names and place in the window of the bus it will give attendees some idea of who is who and which van they own.

This is just an idea, but as it's a rather large gathering maybe if we print out our forum names and place in the window of the bus it will give attendees some idea of who is who and which van they own.
If I can get the message across then I'll try. But a couple aren't on the forum and were through the FB punts lol

@Claptrap @Stempy What time are you heading off from the south? Might tag along :)

I'm not 100% sure on what I'm doing yet but if I drive down on the morning, I'll be coming straight down the M3 from J3, leaving around 6am but I think @Stempy is staying over nearer the Morrisons the might before

I'm not 100% sure on what I'm doing yet but if I drive down on the morning, I'll be coming straight down the M3 from J3, leaving around 6am but I think @Stempy is staying over nearer the Morrisons the might before
Ok. was going to get an early ferry from the island, but looking at the times it's about 1hr 40ish from soton so i may do something similar as @Stempy

Yes I have booked the Travelodge at Wincanton, there is another Travelodge not far away at Podimore. Pure coincidence that the meeting point is at the Morrisons across the road as I had booked before it was decided.

Yes I have booked the Travelodge at Wincanton, there is another Travelodge not far away at Podimore. Pure coincidence that the meeting point is at the Morrisons across the road as I had booked before it was decided.

I might even do that myself TBH :)

I'll be using this format for my window :)

1550767883710.png

Last edited:
This is all shaping up nicely - and we've just collected our latest conversion from NorthStar this week, can't wait to show him off.

@Daddyof4 might be worth indicating on the list who is coming with got cooking facilities as there's a few of us, be good if we can all park together? I'll hopefully have a sun canopy by next weekend that we can attach between two vans as well for some shelter if required.

Here's an early sneak peek of our latest member:

TheBigBlue.jpg

Back