• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast club 4/8/19

Daddyof4

Here for life
South West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
The next Haynes breakfast club will be on 4th August, hopefully the sun will be shining and will be a good turnout.
Comment in the thread and let me know you're interested.

1. @Daddyof4
2. @Claptrap
3. @70Savvy
4. @red5
5. @KevT
6. @kfgas
8. @MikeG
9. @MajorElgrand

The meeting point to be Morrisons, Southgate Rd, Wincanton BA9 9RP it is only 8 minutes from the Haynes Museum and has got plenty of parking spaces (and a fuel station lol) Meet from 8a.m and leave by 08:30 at the latest to get there as gates open at 08:30

1548159034183.png

Last edited:
If it lines up I will try to get to this one...but its a looooonnnnnnggg drive for me...

Am up for it. Anytime suits me

We'd be up for it, guess Nov/Dec would be the next appropriate dates. December might be a good shout although that might be the same day as the main Christmas meet so probably not a good idea.

Any preference on dates guys??

Ok so Christmas has been and gone, just like my thought for Nov or Dec meet up, I have decided to go for the 3rd March. Same time as before 9-12 and we will meet before at the pub down the road just down the road. Details to be confirmed. please comment if you are interested and i will start a list in the original post.
https://www.haynesmotormuseum.com/events/haynes-breakfast-club-4
@red5 @Carl Games @dom @Initial D @Winchester @Shore Campers @Sandie @MarcusB @Abi Baker @Somerset folk @Billy @L200_crew @MikeG @Shakey @Lewiebug @dave g @Jonp13 @Andyzz @alboy

I wish Yeovil was closer... 93 miles for me

I hope you get lots of people turn up :)

provisional yes from me only hour and half away if mrs is not to well ill come on my own ;)

Back