• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast club 4/8/19

Sorry guys i wont be there. not enough time in the day to get mine at a driveable state. plus found that my drivers side electric door no longer wants to function right either, another thing to look at. have fun

We're stil coming. He's been detailed and valeted and ready to go and get muddy tomorrow.

We got a full bottle of gas and cooking equipment all packed, along with fully charged tablets for the kids o_Oo_Oo_O

See you all tomorrow.

If i do make it mine will be dirty as hell and half stripped
ran out of time to wash mine :( so it will be dirty :mad: hope to be on time but my son and grandson are coming told him to be at ours for 6.30 :joy: some hope :eek: see you all there :)
That makes me feel better. Mine aint clean either. Cooker's all ready to go though, kettle, ridgemonkey, table and two chairs... check. See you tomorrow!

Don’t forget your own cups , and tea or coffee bags

Well done to all of those who turned up and braved the wind and rain, it was a fantastic turnout, if a tad soggy :)

I echo the shout to thank @Daddyof4 for organising and apologise to all those I didnt get around to saying hello to or give a free 'Warning' sticker to.

Hopefully it will be drier for the next one... Did we say May for the next one, as April clashed with something else, can't remember now @Daddyof4

Well done to all of those who turned up and braved the wind and rain, it was a fantastic turnout, if a tad soggy :)

I echo the shout to thank @Daddyof4 for organising and apologise to all those I didnt get around to saying hello to or give a free 'Warning' sticker to.

Hopefully it will be drier for the next one... Did we say May for the next one, as April clashed with something else, can't remember now @Daddyof4
I was thinking probably from what info I collected I will put it to a 3 month rolling cycle. But as JDM Combe falls on the same weekend as the due next 1 I would suggest the next 1 be September and then December??

I was thinking probably from what info I collected I will put it to a 3 month rolling cycle. But as JDM Combe falls on the same weekend as the due next 1 I would suggest the next 1 be September and then December??

Aggghhhh, not sure I can wait until September, lol

Portsdown for me, then JDM Combe and JapShow in June :)

Portsdown for me, then JDM Combe and JapShow in June :)
Theres quite a few as the year goes on. I didn't want to dilute the interest, as only 5 or so there wouldn't be quite so much variation and people to talk to. Doesn't stop others from arranging any others though.

Back