• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast club 4/8/19

@Shore Campers @Garry @red5 @Chris Oliver. (Olly) if you are ok with it that's 4 vans with cooking facilities, myself and @Claptrap have picnic tables we can arrange the breakfast between us. Let me know if we need pans or water bringing. Let's hope the weather is good 😉😉
All good with me , I’m on double meths burners , so if anyone has any spare to bring it might be useful , I’ve got a kettle and a frying pan so all cooking basics covered

Hi guys, after the good turnout for the last meet i want to plan the next. Suggestions please for a first sunday of the month and i will set the ball rolling
Decided on Sunday 3/3/19 so comment in the thread if you are up for it.

1. @Daddyof4
2. @Winchester
3. @chris wills
4. @Chris Oliver. (Olly) (cooking)
5. @dave g
6. @robert edwards
7. @Stempy
8. @Crazycraig
9. @Shore Campers (cooking)
10. @Initial D
11. @Sandie
12. @Claptrap
13. @L200_crew
14. @Jonp13
15. @MikeG
16. @red5 (cooking)
17. @Mark Holden
18. @Celeste
19. @Michal Wysocki
20. @MelHancock
21. @Dramanus
22. @Somerset folk
23. @jamiecoysh
24. @BIGFOOT (the cammo bus)
25. @KevT
26. Philip Clark
27. @Ewok
28. @Elgrand Cymru (cooking)
29. John (friend of member)
30. @Garry (cooking)
31. @Pixelpoker
32. @Blister
33. @Killerring
34. Neil Scott in his cube
35. @Mark B
36. @AlanM
37. @Dai & Sally

**Update** Meeting point
I have looked into it and tried the local pub car park like last time. But with potentially 25+ coming it won't be big enough, Iv'e decided the meeting point to be Morrisons, Southgate Rd, Wincanton BA9 9RP it is only 8 minutes from the Haynes Museum and has got plenty of parking spaces (and a fuel station lol) Meet from 8a.m and leave by 08:30 at the latest to get there as gates open at 08:30

View attachment 13192

Don't forget its this weekend guys.
Meeting point in post 1, and in this reply
See you there

@Daddyof4 are their speed humps to the enterance of the car park???

I have not raised 1st Class up yet, don’t want to remove front bumper!!!

There might be a few of us who have to park and ride, lol

Last edited:
@Daddyof4 are their speed humps to the enterance of the car park???

I have not raised 1st Class up yet, don’t want to remove front bumper!!!
I don't think there is mate just make sure you have a few inches clearance lol as Somerset roads have a few traffic calming solutions 🤗

Travelodge just sent my confirmation email for the weekend, with a note to tell me to prepare for my stay bearing in mind the weather:neutral:
liveforecast__56da82-weather_80ec01_93694.png.jpeg

Travelodge just sent my confirmation email for the weekend, with a note to tell me to prepare for my stay bearing in mind the weather:neutral:
View attachment 14944

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAIN!!!

We might need to park them back to back with the rear doors up and make a long walkway :)

What a glorious few weather days we're having - my trip next Sunday was going to be part of a few days away in the camper but the forecast has yet to encourage me to pack my shorts and t-shirt. Looking at the BBC weather this morning, it looked as though I'd need wellies and oilskins - just a moment ago the BBC forecast was more optomistic - does anyone have a realistic and more consistent weather forecast? I'll keep searching for a weather forecast that will make this meeting a memorable one for all the right reasons.

What would be our wet weather plan - anyone?

Doh, I see the weather might be bad but now all I can think about is... pizza, lol

Back