• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast club 4/8/19

Started seperate thread in SE Chat

So, would love to come along, didn't even get ridiculed by the wife when I suggested it! However I finish work at 7:45am on the Sunday morning. I might investigate a shift swap at work, which if I can pull off would mean...

Having said that, I've seen several E50s and E51s around town this last few days, maybe I don't need a meet after all. Parked next to two different white E50s in two days.

So, would love to come along, didn't even get ridiculed by the wife when I suggested it! However I finish work at 7:45am on the Sunday morning. I might investigate a shift swap at work, which if I can pull off would mean...

Having said that, I've seen several E50s and E51s around town this last few days, maybe I don't need a meet after all. Parked next to two different white E50s in two days.
You'll have to let us know what you sort out buddy! Be great to see some more from your part of the country. ✔️

What part of Devon are you coming from @Andy700 ? could you finish early and come over for your breakfast lol?

Is there still room to join in? How much is it by the way? Me and Mrs EC might stop somewhere Saturday night and join in.

What part of Devon are you coming from @Andy700 ? could you finish early and come over for your breakfast lol?
No finishing early in my job unfortunately and driving over from Exeter after being up for probably 20+ hours might be a bad idea. I'm at work today so I'll look at the potential for swapping a shift with a colleague, would love to come along if I can.

No finishing early in my job unfortunately and driving over from Exeter after being up for probably 20+ hours might be a bad idea. I'm at work today so I'll look at the potential for swapping a shift with a colleague, would love to come along if I can.
Ok that's probably not the best option then lol. Hope you get something sorted.

Back