• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Happy Birthday!

Thanks Richard. Spending most of it cutting down overgrown scrub at the sides of the main entrance, got a massive American V10 engine'd RV coming in for LPG conversion tomorrow morning.

Thanks Richard. Spending most of it cutting down overgrown scrub at the sides of the main entrance, got a massive American V10 engine'd RV coming in for LPG conversion tomorrow morning.

Forget the scrub & get that Elgrand of yours sorted ;)

Happy birthday :)

Urghhh more work Phil! Loads of stuff to do but entrance was getting overgrown for my own and customers cars so needed doing anyway and especially before this 40ft Yank RV comes in tomorrow, not only long they're also a fair bit wider than a HGV.

Driving my Elgrand yesterday in the torrential rain the thought did occur to me that it'd be a good time to underseal it soon after road spray had washed underneath lol.

Thanks for birthday wishes, 21 now (again, plus 6).

Its the LEGENDS birthday today!!! Happy Birthday @BMR Brian, hope you are having a FANTASTIC day and NOT repairing any Elgrands!!!

View attachment 6017
Happy Birthday from me too. Have read so many good things about you Brian. Just wish I lived nearer to you or you to me. Don´t get me wrong I am totally straight, just love the idea of having a trustworthy person looking after my car. :party::party::party::party::party:

Back