• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Go! Japan Brands Hatch 26th September

Deffo interested as im relocating down near Brands this summer. Wouldnt know how to organise it tho.

It's just a matter of liaising with the organisers and booking a club pitch.

I still want to go to this but i just have not got the time to organise anything due to relocation to kent. I just have too much to organise my end ie new house, job, new school etc. So if anyone else can arrange a club stand it would be great. Sorry i cant be of much help.

I have enquired.

Here's the info for those wishing to attend.

It’s great to hear that you are planning to join us at Brands Hatch for Go Japan!.

Your unique car club code is: 33338594

Please forward this code to your members who will need to use it when booking-in via the show website:

https://www.gojapan.co.uk/club-stands/

All members must book in individually. The system is fully automated and they can only register their attendance by completing the online form. There is no limit on the number of cars on each stand.

Based on the final number of cars, we will automatically allocate your club with an area of the right size in the right part of the show. This eliminates the need for coordinators to keep updating numbers and hopefully, will reduce the amount of hassle and time you'll need to spend on organising the day.

On the lead up to the event, our system will then email instructions and vehicle passes direct to each registered member.

All visitors to the show will require a ticket which should be purchased directly from the venue website:

https://brandshatch.msv.com/BH-21-JAPAN

Tickets should also be available on the day, albeit at a slightly higher price.

Are many people going to this event? We were hoping to come down and join the club stand and meet some fellow Elgrand owners.

What is the deal with being on the club stand? Just wondering what's involved as will be bringing the kids too.

Are many people going to this event? We were hoping to come down and join the club stand and meet some fellow Elgrand owners.

What is the deal with being on the club stand? Just wondering what's involved as will be bringing the kids too.
It's a good day out. Just turn up, park up on the club stand and enjoy the day The stand is just a way to keep the club parked up in the same place. There's plenty to keep you interested with track action and stalls selling all sorts of tat. Not sure how many are going. You need to register for the club stand as indicated in my previous post and buy a ticket.

It's a good day out. Just turn up, park up on the club stand and enjoy the day The stand is just a way to keep the club parked up in the same place. There's plenty to keep you interested with track action and stalls selling all sorts of tat. Not sure how many are going. You need to register for the club stand as indicated in my previous post and buy a ticket.
That's great, thanks for the info. All the racing that is scheduled looks really good fun.

I'll get the tickets booked soon then :cool:

Is anyone else going?

17th sept is closing date for club entry. Looking like im all on me todd at the mo 😂

I think Castle Combe has stolen the thunder.

Ah nevermind. Il be there anyhoo 😁

Back