• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Fresh year

Kenzie (Mary Poppins)

Here for life
Premium Member
North West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
paul
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
As we are ending the year soon I'm looking on the positive side and hoping most of us can resume to some kind of normality i know it has been harder for some than others

I have had a quick look over the member map and tried to mark down as many people from northwest as possible if you are not in the North West or uninterested in monthly meet ups please let me know and il score you off my list like wise if you know I have missed anyone feel free to tag them in

Hears to a good new year and meeting new people

@Snoopy11 @lee1115 @Condense @KnightRider @korkythekat @Barrie thomas @jordano @MrGimlet @Highway Star Camper @Duvetman @SteveMercer @Mr B @john7 @AndyH @Northern Lights @Dave Marshall @John64 @ibebbs @johnl @DaveStix78 @Forrest @brent hayes @john brady @Ukpoppy @Bigdixin_Cider @Elicit Volt @Just Japanese @Weshamfylde @sherby @Stephen1979 @Valiant @Storm @Gwilo365 @Arran @Biffo @veiko @Kriss @Elgramps @Don1878 @LocoAz81 @Manchester Mod @cnaimhin @Rayvan @Bezzbailey @Curly59 @RudeDawgandDweebs
@alanjuggler
@lui7574
@Lpgc
@LeFrenchy
@Jpenno
@rhysec

Last edited:
Never no might get visitors from other areas depending where meetings are , my local one is nearly 50 miles away normally,

Never no might get visitors from other areas depending where meetings are , my local one is nearly 50 miles away normally,
Thats the idea 50 miles from me can get me pretty far in do depending on how many we get interested look at possible doing inter region gatherings

Prior to COVID I was looking at trying to organise something regularly at the Veterans Garage in Barton.
We met there once end of 2019 but obviously couldn’t pick it up again in spring. If Boris let’s us all play out again I’m happy to plan this again.

Y
Pfffft, Northerners thinking they are better than Southerners and being Elitist, next they'll be hanging Monkeys in Hartlepool............

;o)))))))
Your invited to can get somecreal fish n chips

Pfffft, Northerners thinking they are better than Southerners and being Elitist, next they'll be hanging Monkeys in Hartlepool............

;o)))))))
No ones being elitest. There are always regional meets going on, all over the country. As well as the bigger meets/shows where we all meet up together.

I live in the SE but I am in the NW on a regular basis and would be interested.

Just on the borderline of the 50 miles here, we might be interested in coming to a meet mate @Kenzie

Back