• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Fort Perch Rock, New Brighton 26th Jun

Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Elgrand
E50
26th, Sunday June 2016, 11am ish.
Fort Perch Rock, New Brighton, Wirral,
Hopefully we will get better weather this year.
There's lots to do at new Brighton for most people, we've got the beach, the Fort, championship crazy golf, amusements, cafes, bars, restaurants, and close by we also have the spaceport and mersey ferry rides.
Get your name down for a great day out, plus we have our own dedicated parking in front of the Fort which makes for great photo opportunities.

Attendees:
1. Me (rapper)
2. Clocky
3. Oldboybob
4. Simjoh
5. Tigers26
Can we get more than last year's 7 attendees???

Last edited by a moderator:
26th, Sunday June 2016, 11am ish.
Fort Perch Rock, New Brighton, Wirral,
Hopefully we will get better weather this year.
There's lots to do at new Brighton for most people, we've got the beach, the Fort, championship crazy golf, amusements, cafes, bars, restaurants, and close by we also have the spaceport and mersey ferry rides.
Get your name down for a great day out, plus we have our own dedicated parking in front of the Fort which makes for great photo opportunities.

Sorry to say that I can't make this one as at work,but hopeful of maybe getting along this weekend for a shufty around :wasntme:

If your down on Sunday let me know and I'll pop down to meet you

Thanks,Rapper.....wifey :makeup: has been looking thru places to go,and has come up with Crosby Beach,where the statues are in the sand ? Anyways that's where we are heading :nerd::nerd:

Looking as tho we can now make this one,'Frapper,so that'll be mr & Mrs Tigers26 :mm::mm:

Sorry mate, can't make it this weekend due to work :-(

Back