• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Find a place in your heart to please enter this one.

Received with thanks. 👍 :heart:⭐

Back to the top for a Thoughtful Thursday.

Hi Andy.

I notice you have put me in for numbers 17 - 21. No numbers needed for me mate, allocate to someone else.
Sorry mate will sort it when I get home

Someone sent me an Email asking for my bank details.
If it was you I will only give it out via PM.

Please see this link.
So here is the deal.
Any one of the cute things below embroidered with names or club logo.
Easy to enter
Just send £3 via PayPal as friends and family to dognero2@gmail.com. (or pm me for other ways to pay if you don't have PayPal)
You will be allocated a number on a first come bases.
Your forum name and number will be added to this thread once payment has been received (usually when I get in from work after 6pm)
Then on the 7th August at 7pm a random number generator will be used and videoed to pick the winner.
And whatever is raised this great club of ours will double it.
I know times are hard for everyone at the moment but no more so than for these little guys.
So come on get the change out from down the sofa, don't tip the pizza man and give to a great cause.

Ps if you would like to donate more via PayPal that's that's fine. (I can arrange for Securicor to call round to pick it up)
For every £3 you get a number.
If you would like to buy any of them without entering they are £25 each (all proceeds go to the charity)

Big Thank You! :heart:

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR USER NAME IN THE PAYPAL MESSAGE

This one is a pillow.
It wraps around and fastens with velcro
View attachment 77408
View attachment 77409

Next we have Hippo's with a fleece blanket. (embroidered on the blanket)
View attachment 77411

View attachment 77412

And finally the rest of the animals
View attachment 77413
View attachment 77414

View attachment 77417

View attachment 77419
Hi Andy just sent you £6 , number each for me and Tamara

List updated.
Thanks Mate.

Todays BUMP!!!

List updated.