• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Exhaust Opinions Please!

so legally Elgrand must have 2 cats ?????????, i wanna fit and forget one, live south east
If you can afford it @Elementian does stainless primary cats, decat pipes, mid boxes and tailpipes (HWS only). I've had quotes ranging from £2500 down to £900 for a custom exhaust. I couldn't afford to throw that much at it.

ye dont think i want to spend more then a grand really

east sussex eastbourne way
My cheapest quote was from Man2Automotive in Farnborough. 900 quid ish

Tony Banks in Leeds does cat back for £600 (plus fuel there and back was 200 quid)

Longlife in Carlshalton was £800 but that was cat back.

I gave up in the end. I'm going to run decat stock headers, decat secondary pipes, standard mid box and hopefully a HKS tailpipe. Works out about 600 quid.

If you can afford it @Elementian does stainless primary cats, decat pipes, mid boxes and tailpipes (HWS only). I've had quotes ranging from £2500 down to £900 for a custom exhaust. I couldn't afford to throw that much at it.
Wow £2500, think they really don't want to do it but if you were willing to pay silly money for it they would be laughing 🤣
I paid £650 from Powerflow in Bromborough for my quad exhaust system with 20 inch centre box. It was from the front CATs. Wanted it to sound near enough to a V8. 😆 As they couldn't do the primary CAT decore I found another place a few months late in Anglesey Hib Exhausts and he decored the fronts and put sports CATs on for the rears for the MOT. Passes when super hot. But now I've had an LPG conversion which eradicates having any need for CATs. So really I should have had the LPG conversion then got full system and front decore or removal. Could have saved about £350. Ah well. 😉

Attachments

• 20220411_102047.jpg
    20220411_102047.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210812_165129.mp4
    1.6 MB
Back