• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Eoc Koolart Merch now available

Daddyof4

Here for life
South West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
I have been working with a printing company to produce the above products, and more to add i.e pens and hoodies to come.
The Mugs are 15oz large mugs and are good quality, approved by myself. These are £6 plus P&P. 9 designs so far, these are not members vans but just a selection of models and colours.
Keyrings are Passport Image size, Double Sided Image made from Clear Acrylic Insert area of 45mm x 35mm £2.50 Plus P&P
Magnet: Made from Clear Acrylic, Insert area of 70.5mm x 45mm £2.50 Plus P&P (other sizes available on request)
Soft, Silky 100% Polyester White Lanyard, Comes with a Black Plastic safety break clip and strong metal trigger clip to hold an id card holder or keys. Total Overall Size ( Including Clips ) is 47cm x 2cm £5.00 Plus P&P
And T-shirts, these are fruit of the loom brand with any of the above designs on the front, OC logo on the sleeve. There is a list of colours and sizes (womens sizes also available) but i have 1 and quality is good.
These are available in any of the above designs and are £10.50 plus P&P.
Postage will be calculated on total order weight, as a guide my mug and t-shirt order came in at £3.50 postage for both items, so use this as a guide. Single keyrings, magnets or pens will not incur additional postage.
Any orders please direct message me with order details, all images has its own unique design code (see design sheet for details) and address for delivery and i will send payment details but will be using paypal for payment.
Any questions please ask.
All artwork is done by a club member @Insane in his own time and is completely original.
All orders will be collated and ordered on a Sunday so I can organise things. Once orders are in the aim to be dispatched within 48 working hours and sent out by royal mail.

Attachments

• FOTL Standard T Shirt 61 036 0.jpg
    FOTL Standard T Shirt 61 036 0.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 307
  • Design NUmbers.jpg
    Design NUmbers.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 322
  • 10928-4aabd8c74b7466e362c8632a4efc37e4.jpg
    10928-4aabd8c74b7466e362c8632a4efc37e4.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 303
  • 10914-fe6fed9350372d73d15a2a3618aa521d.jpg
    10914-fe6fed9350372d73d15a2a3618aa521d.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 236
  • T SHirt Template 5 .jpg
    T SHirt Template 5 .jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 245
  • 15oz Mug Template .jpg
    15oz Mug Template .jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
I've seen the t-shirt in the flesh, and it looks great! I've seen pics of the mugs, and they look to be good quality, with decent quality print.

Don't forget postage is combined so order wisely

Still excluding us Matte Black owners I see
You have the image Peter, you can't please everyone all the time that's why I put that these are NOT members vehicles bit generic colours and models. 😂😂😂😉

Awesome, Can we choose the Elgrand and the font? Kinda like a mix and match thing 😁 (not being picky but just love the s1 rider with rider wheels and the Elgrand with the rising sun through it) it’s ok if not 🙏🏼

Awesome, Can we choose the Elgrand and the font? Kinda like a mix and match thing 😁 (not being picky but just love the s1 rider with rider wheels and the Elgrand with the rising sun through it) it’s ok if not 🙏🏼
These are all designs that have been custom made and tried to appeal to all. If you can't see it then at the moment it's a no, otherwise we would have all sorts of requests. The 1 I have is not mine but I am grateful of the time given by our club member.

DITTO!!!!!

These are all designs that have been custom made and tried to appeal to all. If you can't see it then at the moment it's a no, otherwise we would have all sorts of requests. The 1 I have is not mine but I am grateful of the time given by our club member.

Not trying to rubbish the work but i have removed all my comments as not looking to start a war over a mug...have fun with them guys.

I’ve not slated anything! Was just wondering if you could choose, sorry to offend it wasn’t intentional 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’ve not slated anything! Was just wondering if you could choose, sorry to offend it wasn’t intentional 🤷🏼‍♂️
No offense Simon it's a printed design and if a few are sold it will get confusing. There are 4 or 5 different ones there. Nobody is asking for an e52 I notice 😀 these are generic not labelled bud 👍

Nice print work Daddyof4 they do look good +they are unique just for the club . I still have one or two designs in the pipe line .Silver rider and e50 design . Maybe a few Elgrand Fonts if that's OK with you Daddyof4 . Sorry i can not accommodate every one has much as i would like to. But i have designed these for you lot ...so no falling out or i will be offended ( only a ikkle bit ) This is great club with a good sense of humour and a great bunch of people .So be happy ...and buy a mug!

Nice print work Daddyof4 they do look good +they are unique just for the club . I still have one or two designs in the pipe line .Silver rider and e50 design . Maybe a few Elgrand Fonts if that's OK with you Daddyof4 . Sorry i can not accommodate every one has much as i would like to. But i have designed these for you lot ...so no falling out or i will be offended ( only a ikkle bit ) This is great club with a good sense of hummer and a great bunch of people .So be happy ...and buy a mug!
I like the them and too many can just add problems, really happy and pleased with your designs as they were not meant to be 'mine' or 'his' elgrands. your art is great and I drink my tea out of it daily 😀

Last edited:
I like the them and too many can just add problems, really happy and pleased with your designs as they were not meant to be 'mine' or 'his' elgrands. your art is great and I drink my tea out of it daily 😀
I imagine chocolate Hob Knobs taste better in one of those mugs :yum

Back