• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Eoc Koolart Merch now available

You'll get most of it in there ;)

Will it take a 440ml can of guiness draft with the widget thing so I can pretend I'm on the coffee? ;):)

Will it take a 440ml can of guiness draft with the widget thing so I can pretend I'm on the coffee? ;):)
By my calculations it will hold 438ml as it's a 15floz capacity which is 3/4 pint 😂😂😬😬😉😉

There has been a surplus order and have this t-shirt10850-7dd4b49081008504d4b8c730296538b0.jpgbp 1.jpg spare. It is size XL and the colour is azure. The print is the other pic. 1/2 price plus delivery so £8 all in. Any takers?

Bloody hell phil. Good taste in music and you drink proper beer. None of that fizzy piss. Next you will be telling me you like Nissan Elgrands

Bloody hell phil. Good taste in music and you drink proper beer. None of that fizzy piss. Next you will be telling me you like Nissan Elgrands

Guinness is my favourite but I do like lager too I'm afraid to say - especially in the hot weather. I used to love a nice pint of mild but you hardly ever see it these days.

I bet anything tastes nice in these mugs :)

elgrandoc-mug-lanyard-jpg.10797

Is there any plans for a S2 Rider in white? The only S2 is purple which is a pretty rare colour.

I can vouch for the quality of these as mine came today (cheers neil)
Thing is the wife caught a an eye full of them and has stashed them away as a xmas pressy from one of the kids ,so now I have to wait o_O

Thing is the wife caught a an eye full of them and has stashed them away as a xmas pressy from one of the kids ,so now I have to wait o_O
You won't sleep xmas Eve then:confounded:

Ha, what have you done to piss the missus off so much that shes holding your toys back, lol

Don't suppose you got any pics lol, and hang on didn't you pay for them??

View attachment 10614View attachment 10615View attachment 10616View attachment 10617View attachment 10618View attachment 10619View attachment 10620View attachment 10621View attachment 10622View attachment 10623

I have been working with a printing company to produce the above products, and more to add i.e pens and hoodies to come.
The Mugs are 15oz large mugs and are good quality, approved by myself. These are £6 plus P&P. 5 designs so far, these are not members vans but just a selection of models and colours.
Keyrings are Passport Image size, Double Sided Image made from Clear Acrylic Insert area of 45mm x 35mm £2.50 Plus P&P
Magnet: Made from Clear Acrylic, Insert area of 70.5mm x 45mm £2.50 Plus P&P (other sizes available on request)
Soft, Silky 100% Polyester White Lanyard, Comes with a Black Plastic safety break clip and strong metal trigger clip to hold an id card holder or keys. Total Overall Size ( Including Clips ) is 47cm x 2cm £5.00 Plus P&P
And T-shirts, these are fruit of the loom brand with any of the above designs on the front. I am waiting of confirmation of colours from them but i have 1 and quality is good.
These are available in any of the above designs and are £10.50 plus P&P.
Postage will be calculated on total order weight, as a guide my mug and t-shirt order came in at £3.50 postage for both items, so use this as a guide. Single keyrings or pens will not have additional postage.
Any orders please direct message me with order details and address for delivery and i will send payment details but will be using paypal for payment.
Any questions please ask.
All artwork is done by a club member @Insane in his own time and is completely original.
All orders will be collated and ordered on a Sunday so I can organise things. Once orders are in the aim to be dispatched within 48 working hours and sent out by royal mail.
Hi, would like to order a large black t-shirt, purple writing, white Elgrand and a mug with green writing, white Elgrand. Marcus Ballyn, Wellspings Leisure Centre, Cheddon Road, Taunton, Somerset. TA2 7DW. Cheers.

Back