• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC vinyl decals

AsgardWolf

Premium Member
South West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Xavier
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
Really obscure question! I came across a an old post about ElgrandOC vinyl decals for sale! So clicked on the thread, really old from like last may I think, and the person saying message me to buy, according to the profile was last seen October 2022! Sooo was just wondering if the ElgrandOC vinyl decals are still a thing and can I buy one!! 😁

There is an initiation ceremony you need to endure first- so when you arrive at your first meet we can welcome you into the inner sanctum.
After the ceremony ( if you’re still compos mentos ) we will award you with the sticker of honour.

There is an initiation ceremony you need to endure first- so when you arrive at your first meet we can welcome you into the inner sanctum.
After the ceremony ( if you’re still compos mentos ) we will award you with the sticker of honour.
1679759190081.png

WOW did you keep the footage of yours, I didn’t in case it fell into the wrong hands.
La Fromage looks sick there, I think he goes a bit too far sometimes.

To be fair, if there is alcohol involved I'd be up for it!! 🤣

Back