• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Merchandise

Lisa-Marie

Admin
Staff member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa-Marie
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
ElgrandOC Club merchandise

E50 Keyring (black or tan) £8.50 including
E51 Keyring (black or tan) £8.50 including
Stickers £3.50 including postage

Please message me to order these are official ElgrandOC Merchandise.20190522_201355.jpg

Last edited:
@Lisa-Marie can you add details of club stickers to this thread as well? Keeps it all in one place then :)

Could I order two club stickers please.Method of payment?

Stickers are still out of stock at the moment I can message you once they are available. :)

Same for me Lisa ill take 2 stickers and thank you!!

Could I please have 2 stickers? How do I pay?

Wallet is £16 + P&P
Mug is £6 + P&P
Air freshener £4 free P&P

Scents below :)

New car
Wild berry
Bubblegum
Vanilla
Tutti frutti
Kandi krush

Please message me to order these are official ElgrandOC Merchandise.View attachment 18327

View attachment 18174View attachment 18172
View attachment 18175View attachment 18176View attachment 18177

Wallet is £16 + P&P
Mug is £6 + P&P
Air freshener £4 free P&P

Scents below :)

New car
Wild berry
Bubblegum
Vanilla
Tutti frutti
Kandi krush

Please message me to order these are official ElgrandOC Merchandise.View attachment 18327

View attachment 18174View attachment 18172
View attachment 18175View attachment 18176View attachment 18177
I would like to order some club stickers please let me know when they are available again and maybe a couple cups as we’ll in the same order

Yeah stickers are available I have messaged you :)

2 stickers and 2 cups/mugs how much Australian and postage to Victoria please
Let me know how much and how we can pay for them please

I would like to order some club stickers please let me know when they are available again and maybe a couple cups as we’ll in the same order
Yeah stickers are available I have messaged you :)
Hi Lisa is it possible to order a sticker for our new Ellie?

Back